- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with over 9 years of experience in IT Program Management
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities while also being able to work comfortably in ambiguity
- Demonstrated analytical skills with an ability to use data and metrics to support theories and develop business cases
- Highly adept at facilitating discussions and negotiations between cross - functional teams while managing client expectations to achieve profitable outcomes
- Ability to identify, prioritize and communicate project issues and risks to ensure zero defect compliance
- High attention to detail including exceptional planning, organization and implementation capabilities
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills for establishing a reliable and steady client relationship
- Proficient in self-adaptation within a dynamic environment
- JIRA, VSO, IBM WCM, HP ALM, SQL Query Management
- Dynamics CRM 2015, 2013 & 2011
- Advanced skills in MS Office and SharePoint
Sr. Consultant - Program Manager
- Reduced roll out time from 3 months to 2 weeks by creating a “plug and play” packaged solution for rolling out on demand Marketing events
- Worked with SharePoint team to create an external facing site, templatized for ease of content updates and compliant with Microsoft site guidelines.
- Repurposed existing BI reports and Dashboards to monitor registration activity and attendee information allowing event teams to monetize the marketing efforts.
- Created repeatable standard processes for building agendas and managing logistics for the events.
- Undertook a massive initiative to sanitize nearly 200+ topics at the Executive Briefing Center (EBC), resulting in a robust and healthy Content Catalog.
- Instituted a structured process for new content creation ensuring consistent access to most updated information.
- Developed reports to monitor topic performance to ensure that the Catalog is curated with the most relevant topics.
- Responsible for onboarding new speakers and performing regular sanity checks to ensure availability of complete and accurate speaker data.
- Simultaneously managed the creation of 5 demo videos, for Executive Review at the Microsoft Technology Centers (MTCs) by liaising and interfacing between multiple Microsoft partners and industry experts.
Sr. Consultant - Program Manager
- Led upgrade of a decade old legacy system resulting in 5X faster processing times and increased user adoption.
- Introduced the practice and discipline of the Agile framework to ensure that the design was implemented as per the customer needs and timelines as well as all issues and risks were mitigated in a timely and transparent manner.
- Redesigned the complete system to remove redundant processes and added a ‘Favorites’ activity tab to allow users to easily access frequent activities.
- Created wireframes and detailed user stories to ensure accurate transfer of requirements to the engineering team, thereby maximizing team efficiency.
- Employed RACI matrix to identify roles & responsibilities and coordinated and facilitated communications between key stakeholders to get them aligned on design specs.
- Documented details of data sanitization efforts undertaken to comply with GDPR standards for posterity.
- Managed the testing process resulting in a defect free release and long-lasting user confidence in the tool.