- Highly Experienced Lean Operations Management Leader with expertise in guiding fundamental growth in a manufacturing environment.
- Track record of driving process improvements in operational standards, resulting in increased revenue and efficiency.
- Innovative, ambitious, and disciplined with a talent for cultivating & maintaining excellent relationships with key management professionals.
- Proven ability to train, mentor and lead high performance, cross functional teams.
- Reputation for identifying internal and external resources to optimize productivity while maintaining cost control.
- Competent understanding of industrial floor functioning and process improvement requirements. Dealing with multiple projects at the same time, good at delivering the projects with very tight deadlines.
- Effective Team Player, excellent work ethics, ability to work in a diverse environment, and self - motivated to contribute towards team/company goals, in addition to individual commitment towards excellence.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Facilitate daily team meetings for teams in India and US .
- Leading multiple projects involving global teams and drive timely execution of Project deliverables through monitoring & reporting status to client management / team members.
- Co-ordinate with client SME to identify tasks and their priority and execution sequence
- Play the role of Process Coach and ensure adherence to Scrum Process and practices/ fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Guide the team for self-organization to boost the efficiency and coordination
- Work with stake holders to prioritize the requirements for upcoming deliverables.
- Provide visibility to team impediments/risks and helps eliminate them
- Maintain team data in JIRA and Portfolio to support estimates and execution
- Manage the overall performance and delivery of cross-functional teams
- Work with team to come up with reusable elements and use the best practices. Publicize the team's progress and successes to make sure they are highly visible to product owner / stakeholders
Sr. Delivery Manager
- Allocate resources to meet external and internal commitments while maintaining budgetary control. Assure appropriate equipment is provided, maintained and safely operated.
- Ensure entire team staff are properly trained, resourced, supplied and managed to attain strategic objectives. Review, edit and approve time cards.
- Provide feedback to Design Engineering to improve product design for ease of manufacturing, optimization of cost, weight reduction and time to manufacture product.
- Responsible for driving the performance of a Final Assembly Value Stream for multiple Boeing 787 and 777 product lines.
- Build a highly skilled, motivated, and customer focused team by developing employees to meet their maximum potentials.
- Execute standard work and develop SOP's for operations associated processes.
- Execute root cause analysis and issue solving procedures to all functions.
- Perform closely, and in compliance with Quality team including Source, OEM and ZSH Quality Manager.