- Committed and hard - working Senior Project Manager with extensive experience leading large-scale global technology and operational projects to success.
- Specialized in infrastructure and application development projects (Agile & Waterfall), process automation and optimization.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to motivate a diverse range of stakeholders (clients, senior leadership, vendors, and technical teams) to solve complex operational and technical issues and to consistently deliver strategic projects that enable improved customer experience, operational cost savings and business growth.
- Led strategic projects to set up infrastructure for 7 new Confidential airports in Cuba, collaborated with Cuban IT and airport authorities to plan, design, and implement network connectivity and security, and successfully negotiated optimization of the passenger flow system for Manaus, Brazil airport, enabling improved customer experience and revenue increase.
- Led a high visibility project to open GRU Hangar in Brazil, managed vendors and technical resources, controlled project budgets of $6M. Project delivered on-time and within budget despite ongoing governmental changes of policies.
- Provided expertise (go-to person) in project management methodologies and tools.
Business applications: CA Rally Agile Software, SharePoint, Office 365, MS Office, MS Project, Visio, ServiceNow
Languages: VBA, HTML/CSS, SQL, Java Script
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Senior Project Manager
- Led strategic and complex infrastructure projects including setting up infrastructure for new 7 Confidential airports in Cuba and opening of high visibility GRU Hangar in Brazil.
- Performed IT discovery and implementation cost benefit analysis for several international airport openings, presented findings and recommended plan to senior management.
- Effectively negotiated plans and implementation approach with senior foreign government officers and IT authorities.
- Drove teams and managed global vendors to successfully deliver projects, allowing increased operational efficiency and infrastructure / software cost savings.
- Reviewed project deliverables to ensure projects delivered in compliance with local regulations and enterprise security standards.
- Managed and automated the project management group financial reporting, enabling operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Key contributor to streamlining project lifecycle by introducing Agile concepts and implementing process automation utilizing Rally Agile. Improved tool adoption and process efficiency by providing documentation, training and mentoring to team members.
- Facilitated release planning, sprint planning, daily scrums, backlog grooming and retrospectives.
Project Manager/Consultant/QA Tester
- Developed project budgets, work plans, scope, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Tracked and managed project changes, issues, risks, and action items ensuring project on schedule and within budget.
- Facilitated project team meetings to ensure team is aligned on actions, issues, next steps, and project objectives.
- Developed communications for team members, management, sponsors, and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborated with management and team members to continuously improve and streamline project delivery.
- Created and maintained project documentation in accordance with project management guidelines. Communicated project status to leadership.
- SABRE Quality Assurance Tester