- Accomplished project manager with over 8 years of domestic and international experience in business analysis, project management, reporting and business development using Waterfall, Agile, ITIL methodologies. Self - driven, result focused, natural leader with experience across industries like Oil & Gas, Energy, Chemicals, Technology, Transportation and Healthcare.
Tools: MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps, Tableau, Power BI, Visio, SAP ERP, Advanced MS Excel, SharePoint, Git, SQL, SAS Studio, Remedy ITSM, JIRA Query Language, Kanban, XP, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft Office
Skills: Agile Methodology, SDLC, Project Management, Risk management, Requirement Analysis, Integration, Data Analytics, Change Control, Project Delivery, Continuous Improvement, CI/CD
Confidential, Austin TX
- Serve as Primary Liaison for project managers, leadership, business units, software development(Java) and testing teams.
- Facilitate client conversations and meetings from requirement gathering, establishing metrics and benchmarks, tracking the status of the project, expected completion times and ensured flawless integration.
- Assist with managing project forecasts and reconcile with actuals. Track resource allocations with actuals.
- Develop and manage a master project schedule for the organization which includes resource utilization, scheduling, milestone definition and planned vs. actual performance metrics.
- Analyze and review complex project deliverables such as project charters, business user requirements, design documentation, test plans, and risk assessment plans to ensure business requirements are met.
- Lead daily defect triage meetings, analyzed RCA and drove the business-critical defects to resolution.
- Define requirements and collaborate with design and development to define, implement, deploy and refine features.
- Write detailed user stories and acceptance criteria and answer all questions from the software development team to help clarify any details as they are developing solutions.
- Evaluate the scope and complexity of projects and implement the necessary resources to ensure successful completion.
- Conduct scoping sessions and assist in creation of work and proposal statements including risks, tasks, deliverables.
- Forecast build and release schedule in the test and production environment to keep project on track with the timeline by tracking defect resolution and availability of code fixes implementing CI/CD
- Analyze program policies, procedures, and initiatives to determine the impact on business systems and functional areas.
- Led a cross functional team of 10 people comprising analysts and consultants towards a successful deployment.
- Perform project planning from initiation to close for SAP S/4 HANA transformation for multiple locations across NA.
- Build and manage an 8000+ line project plan encompassing roadmap, budget and execution across all workstreams.
- Track project risks and issues, lead weekly risks and issues meetings and coordinated mitigation plans.
- Serve as a single point of contact for managing the resources during the project lifecycle.
- Plan and lead the post deployment Hypercare activities addressing high priority real time issues at the business units.
- Facilitate regular meetings with business and technical resources for status updates, requirements definition, technical design and architectural reviews.
- Ensure the necessary technical documentation, including governance practices and standards, is created by the team.
- Coordinate successful implementation in SAP S/4 HANA production system rolling out across 20+ countries with 15000+ users handling over $15B business. Responsible for managing project risks, issues and status.
- Prepare changes and manage Change Control Board’s Standards (CCB), followed the requests, working with impact and estimates on them, support approvals, and implement change request.
- Delegate tasks and ensure successful task completion and influence without direct authority.
- Lead large-scale project planning effort including requirements, success criteria, design, testing, risks and documentation.
- Ensure the timely communication of risks and project issues for deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the senior leadership to develop new and improve existing KPIs and scorecards to drive desired visibility.
- Organize test environment and coordinate the arrangement of the necessary hardware and software to perform technical requirement testing, QA and UAT.