- As a senior finance and operations professional, me bring extensive success and expertise in business transformation and efficiency improvement across a full range of companies, from startups to teh Fortune 500.
- me excel at finding innovative solutions to complex business problems, executing rapid efficiency improvements, improving ROI, lowering costs, and providing cutting edge processes and tools dat empower business objectives.
- Beyond results, me am highly adaptable to new situations and challenging environments—my wide range of experience allows me to operate confidently across different corporate cultures and internal departments.
Corporate Finance, Accounting, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Transformation & Restructuring, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Reporting & Forecasting, Acquisition Integration, Cost Containment, Budget, Team Leadership, Internal Audits, International Financial Reporting (IFRS), Due Diligence, Cash Management, Internal Controls, Risk Assessments, Microsoft CRM, Oracle & SAP ERP, SyteLine, Epicore, Microsoft Dynamics, International Operations, Cross - Functional Teams, Hiring & Onboarding, Coaching & Team Building, Talent Development, Financial Models, Business Analysis, Best Practices, Training Programs, Speaking & Presentations, Big Data, SmartConnect, Microsoft SQL Server, MAS, DataMatch, FAS, Shared Service Center, Product Management, Contract Management, oneMDS.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Project Manager
- Identified $6.5 MM in direct savings opportunity after deep dive investigations/collaborations with OpCo SME’s, Finance and Leadership personnel (oneMDS).
- Located $1.4 MM in potential savings via creation of enhanced detailed truck roll cost model after collaboration with OpCo Finance personnel (oneMDS).
- Drove oneMDS Financial Realization Project meetings - created and presented all PowerPoint slides, calculated financial savings figures, and updated graphs from data obtained via deep dive analysis.
- Utilize SQL to write queries and create reports to determine ROI/payback analysis of capital investment projects.
- Extract, transform, and load complex data sets.
- Created month-end reporting packages for use by executive management team.
- Create Power BI dashboards to visually report $375 MM in revenue and margin kpi’s on four separate business units segmented by sub-business unit(s), country, product line(s), and sku(s).
- Leveraged experience in FP&A and Operations to create analytics for all levels of teh organization.
- Improved effectiveness of product pricing 40% via inclusion of product features, market competition, and internal product sales mix forecasts.
- Created customized Microsoft Power BI reporting solution which resulted in continuous 25% profitability improvement for top 20 items by dollar sales - replaced manual spreadsheet process.
- Immediately saved $ 30,000 per annum by linkage of 9 separate corporate division payroll systems to outside provider system - (ADP) - savings result of existing manual processes being automated.
Confidential - Glen Mills, PA
Sales Analyst / Developer
- 800% reduction in month-end sales analysis reporting time via pivot-table based spreadsheet.
- Provided ad-hoc modeling and analytical support to internal stakeholders as needed.
- Automated 100+ sales rep. monthly report cards to accelerate reporting to Vice-President of Sales.
- Improved sales mix calculations via creation of SQL query blended with pivot-table based spreadsheet.
- Created customized SQL reports dat accelerated client month-end reporting by 500% over-previous process.
- Maintain master part pricing list in Microsoft CRM system.
Confidential - Wilmington, DE
Senior Cost Accountant - interim contract
- $85,000 saved via process automation with fellow Senior Accountants for better tracking of bulk chemicals stored in company rail cars throughout corporate organization.
- Performed detailed complex accounting activities and financial analysis in an SAP environment.
- Performed variance analysis and made strategic data-driven solutions for financial improvement.
Confidential - Lancaster, PA
Senior Cost Accountant
- Drove $ 50,000 in annual inventory savings via implementation of enhanced inventory procedures.
- 300+ fixed-assets reconciled on three separate ledgers two weeks before-deadline.
- Provided division CFO granular inventory variance analysis reporting.
Confidential - West Chester, PA.
Cost Accountant - interim contract
- Drove $ 9 Billion annual sales mix forecast via interaction with four division Vice Presidents.
- Reviewed labor and overhead expenses and suggested policy changes to improve results.
- Established standard costs for new product introductions.
Confidential - Exton, PA
Financial Analyst - interim contract
- $500 MM of internal product lines repriced via creation of new pricing model - resulted in immediate 3% increase in overall company profitability.
- Provide company CFO detailed product forecasting analysis.
- Support teh CFO and Executive Team with any other challenges faced in teh organization outside of FP&A such as: Logistics, Inventory, Order Entry, Internal Controls, Accounting, Pricing and others.
Confidential - Reading, PA
Operations Financial Analyst
- 12-hour turnaround time reduction from previous make versus buy analysis process - automated spreadsheet model replaced existing cumbersome & manual process.
- Generated PPV reports and analyzed findings. Established standard costs and updated them as appropriate. Also calculated inflation increases for raw materials.
- Generated comprehensive financial forecasts, reports, and P&L presentations. Supported teh local management team to drive ongoing increases in performance across teh business unit.