- Enthusiastic and dedicated Project Manager with experience from Architecture, Interior Design to IT Infrastructure Project Management in a global environment.
- Leveraging existing PMO methodologies and processes while supporting business vision by driving projects from initial scope to implementation and completion within budget and established deadlines.
- High level deliverables include: Working with key stakeholders and internal business units to define requirements, developing project scope, assembling and leading project team, developing a plan of action, and gathering a financial commitment to implement multiple projects at once. Established reviews and communicating of tombstone dates and schedules.
- Project Management Corporate Interior Design Budget Management
- Asset Management Communication SharePoint Management
- Change Management Architectural Design Visio
- Network Provisioning Installation Coordination MS Excel
- Project Execution Playbooks AutoCAD ServiceNow
- Team Leadership Building / Site Assessment MS Teams
Confidential, Colorado / Chicago, Illinois
Assistant Project Manager
- Led a team of multi - cultural IT Engineers and Field Engineers for Digital Technology efforts to open new airport destinations in association with Airport Operations: Completed over 50+ new airport / contact center openings globally, on time and at or under budget.
- Managed deployments of over 120 classrooms a year for internal business and for other associated airlines / vendors. Teh mobile classrooms enabled teh business to train teh people at teh station they would be working and provided cost savings to teh company.
- Created a KPI dashboard to monitor all deployed classrooms, returned classrooms and requested classrooms.
- Managed and coordinated teh installation of all DT equipment needed to open new airport service location globally: Circuit, WAN, LAN, WI-FI, CCTV, Security, Voice, Ground Radio, Mobility Equipment and ongoing support by Field Engineers.
- Discovered through repetition that we could complete teh project 10% earlier TEMPthan expected by stocking equipment that we used frequently removing lead times for orders.
- Reported to Airport Operations - Airport Transformation project manager as part of team on project status for Digital Technology. Provided project status documentation through SharePoint and Excel forms to share with team.
- Led a team of other project managers in support of various business efforts supported by teh PMO that required IT. Managed issues, progress, and solutions for various infrastructure projects.
- Employed a system where work requests would come through SharePoint for purchasing, provisioning, shipping, or quotes to be needed for Purchase Orders and would be managed by a member of teh team. This effort improved teh productivity of teh team and reduced any downtime.
- Created a detailed Procurement Summary, in MS Excel format, for each project to show teh status of purchases, shipping and installation of IT Equipment to each PMO Project Manager.
Senior Job Captain
- Provided Quality Control review of drawings from other designers in office to make sure it is correct before issuance. Reduced number of Change Orders once teh construction had started.
- Assisted clients in building assessments to find existing buildings that meet or exceed client requirements through due diligence, available infrastructure, and location.
- Developed, maintained, and coordinated teh Corporate CAD standards and details firm wide.
- Established monthly in AutoCAD tips for teh office and provided ongoing of design staff and new hires.
Senior Interior Designer
- Provided Quality Control review of drawings from other designers in office to make sure it is correct before issuance to field for construction, reducing teh number of Change Orders.
- Compiled construction documents, drafting floor plans, furniture plans, reflected ceiling plans, elevations, and interior elevations of all casework.
- Specified furniture finishes and equipment to meet teh unique functionality and requirements of each project for teh client.
Confidential, Fort Worth, Texas
- Produced and provided contract documents for POP (D Confidential Center) sites that were completed within 4 weeks from design to issuance of documents and start of construction.
- Gained experience in various project types including healthcare,, civic and infrastructure.
- Led a team of Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing engineers for each project. Kept teh same team for all teh sites so we could work on multiple sites at teh same time.
Confidential - Flower Mound, Texas
- Maintained CAD standards for teh office so that all drawings produced were visually teh same.
- Coordinated teh project with local governments permitting processes to obtain teh building permit prior to start of construction.
- Functioned as teh point of contact in teh Design team for teh Clients during teh duration of teh project.
- Responsible for all Construction documents needed for permit: Civil, Landscape, Architectural, MEP as needed. These would get reviewed by an Architect or Engineer for stamp and signature.