- Seasoned Corporate Development Technologist with 30+ years of combined experience managing teams, providing business acumen, technical expertise and leadership in program, project, IT Infrastructure, operations, logistics and production management across broad industries.
- Skilled IT Program and Technical Project Manager with direct involvement providing project, program management and support for Cloud based applications and systems development.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, staff development, agile methodology and team building skills.
- Proactive approach in successful organizational development initiatives that delivered consistent and sustainable operating, revenue, profit, and quality improvements through dedicated efforts.
AREAS OF STRENGTH
- Client Relationship Management
- Program Management
- Cloud Deployments
- SDLC Methodology
- Project Management
- Team Building
- Project Planning
- Agile Methodology
- Staff Development
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for project executing in an Agile environment across multiple Scrum teams and locations.
- Managed project interdependencies for AWS implementation of Next Gen Payroll Product.
- Successful track record as PM for SaaS products.
- Interfaced with organizational readiness and business project management teams to coordinate needs.
- Coordinated release deployments and patch process in compliant controls.
- Worked with development operations, development, and quality assurance to manage environment needs.
- Partnered with Technology and Product Leadership to develop product strategy and assure development plan alignment.
- Provided oversight and leadership during project execution to ensure development alignment with budget, schedule and scope.
- Tracked and reported project progress to stakeholders and senior management.
- Prepared status reports and facilitate project meetings as defined in the SDLC.
- Oversaw the management and mitigation of risk across multiple programs by analyzing and identifying trigger events; establishing contingency plans; anticipating and managing dependencies affected by ongoing changes across programs; recommending ways to mitigate future risks and influencing senior leadership to take action on these recommendations.
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed the development and support of auction system applications and functional areas in support of top 25 National Accounts for budget over $500K.
- Coordinated all aspects of scheduling to oversee the successful completion of projects.
- Acted as the communicator representing management for the assigned scope of work for projects.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve technical, operational issues for national accounts