- As an innovative, customer and team focused product manager with agile, scrum experience my goal is to build trust with the team and high value to the client.
- My strengths include leading, facilitating, problem solving, budgeting, coordinating, tracking and delivering.
- These strengths coupled with a strong understanding of business and IT processes enable me to help clients and companies meet their project goals.
- I’ve worked with VPs, directors, SMEs, architects, engineers, and developers in areas including product development, supply chain, marketing, operations, security, IT among others.
PM Skills: Strategy, Technical Product R&D, Team Leadership, Product Lifecycle Management, Go - to-Market Launch Plans, Product Roadmaps, SDLC, UX / UI Design, QA Testing, A/B TestingSaaS Solutions, Requirements Gathering & Analysis, Market & Competitor Research, Troubleshooting & Debugging, Customer support, Enterprise, Supply chain management, Product planning, Web site design, Research and trend analysis, E-commerce, Payment processing, Product demos, Digital marketing, Google Analytics, Direct sales, Negotiation
PM Tools: MS Project Professional, JIRA, Google Suite, Slack, Rally, Confluence, Confidential Rational Doors, Remedy, Rational Clear Quest, MS Visual Studio Team Services, Clarity PPM 15.3/15.5, Open Workbench 2.0/2.1, Smartsheet
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS, Linux, Android, Apple’s iOS MAC
Languages: C, C++, C#, JAVA, PL/SQL, Power Builder 6.0, SQA Basic, TSL, 4Test
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, XSL, EJB, Angular, Perl, Java Script, ASP, VB Script
Databases: Oracle 12c/18c/19c, Access 2016/2019, SQL-DS, SQL Server 2019
Oracle Tools: Solarwinds DBP Analyzer, RedGate Deployment Suite, Quest Toad, Navicat, Razor SQL
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean Six-Sigma, Critical Path Method (CPM)
Protocols: TCP/IP (DNS, SMTP, HTTP, FTP, RLOGIN, TELNET)
Documentation: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Confluence
Virtual Tools: Citrix, VMWare
Other Tools: McAfee, Digital Guardian, Symantec, MS Outlook, MS Teams, SharePoint, WebEx, Zoom, Clear Case, Git, SAP Fieldglass, Crystal Reports, Ghost Inspector, Winrunner, Rational TeamTest, Power BI, Tableau
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Oversaw daily operations in a project-based software development company, including develop, gather, organize business requirements in Confluence.
- Managed 30+ projects and handling project portfolio which include 10+ parallel projects, of annual budget of $4.7 million.
- Prepared product development budget, based on product scope, resources, time. Tracked project costs thought out the project making sure, it is within the budget.
- Translated business requirements into effective user stories,
- Used JIRA for c reating user stories and issues, lead agile ceremonies like sprint planning, distributing tasks across dev, QA team, maintain and prioritize product backlogs.
- Created, evolved, mature and executed a cloud migration plan that includes detailed road map and risk assessment and mitigation approach
- Customized and integrated processes and tools to support cyber and information security team
- Assisted with the management of information security third party risk assessments and implementation of Governance Risk and Compliance toolset (RSAM)
- Developed and maintained product roadmaps, and backlog to maximize the customer and enterprise value provided by their products, including responsive e-commerce websites and mobile apps.
- Worked closely with key stakeholders and partners, ensured the successful definition and execution of go-to market and communications strategies for their products, evangelized the product vision and built trust by maintaining an accurate and achievable roadmap.
- Managed DLP team members, defined and developed DLP technology strategy.
- Worked closely with engineering team to deliver requirements and develop products in agile environment.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the Agile principles and SCRUM Best Practices
- Facilitate Daily standups, Iteration/Sprint planning, mid sprint reviews, Iteration/Sprint demos and retrospective meetings for multiple teams
- Identify, own and remove impediments for team on a daily basis.
- Establish relevant metrics and KPIs to communicate status, demonstrate progress and build awareness of information security program performance
- Responsible for identifying sprint and project risks and offering any potential mitigation strategies
- Track metrics of team progress, productivity and use the metrics to help the team get better
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner and Stakeholders to facilitate release management across teams to coordinate release scheduling
- Worked as a liaison between the business and the security operations team with networks, systems, cyber threats, platforms, IPS technology, DLP technology, firewalls, vulnerabilities, authentication, authorization, anti-malware systems, communication protocols with expert knowledge and understanding.
- Defined APIs and increased the adoption of APIs by working with customers and partners.
- Cultivate robust and sustainable working relationships between business and technology teams to foster a cross-functional team environment