- About 7+yrs of experience as Project Manager and Analyst with successful experience in eliciting, analyzing and documenting the requirements for business processes, policies and information system.
- Proficient on Microsoft Dynamics 365 modules i.e. Customer Service Management, Sales & Marketing Modules
- Well versed in Cloud Integrations i.e. on Azure
- Experience in Tool Migration from Rally to JIRA
- Experienced in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers (burn down chart, release burn up, etc. Experienced in tracking, documenting, mitigating and resolving Project risks and issues.
- Experienced in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirements Document (FRD).
- Profound Knowledge of Traditional Waterfall Model, Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology, Agile and other internal methodologies through experience.
- Expert in Business process analysis, Requirement gathering, System analysis.
- Experience in tracing business requirement using Rational Requisite Pro while maintaining customer needs and maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Efficient in gathering, detailing, documenting and validating business and functional requirements
- Proficiency in analyzing and creating Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, using UML methodologies and tools such as MS Visio.
- Experience in working with QA testing teams, while interacting with business users and gathering user requirements to develop necessary Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Extensive experience in gathering Business and Functional Requirements, developing Use Cases, conducting Gap Analysis and preparing Training manuals.
- Innovative, excellent team player and possesses great data analysis skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Open to dynamic work environment and ability to work collaboratively with other business analysts, testers, developers and other team members.
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, great mentor and able to work independently.
- Crestron, Indect, Budget Mgmt Tool, FM Systems, Gantner.
- MS Visio, JIRA, TFS
- SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- MS Project, MS Outlook, SmartSheet. Excel - VLOOKUP, Pivot table
- SAP BW, Power BI, Tableau
- Waterfall, RUP and Agile
Technical Project Manager
- Led the requirement & analysis for customization and integration Customer Service Management Module of MS CRM Dynamics
- Closely worked with development team, Infrastructure team to resolve all key issues.
- Weekly Meetings & Demo with Sr Management to provide periodic Update.
- Review & Analysis of Change Request (CR) and working with Dev Team for implementation
Technical Project Manager
- Detailed Analysis of the whole Claims lifecycle and identification of key gaps that led to recovery of $.5 M of Missing Revenue
- Working on a revised Claims lifecycle (on Qic Link) that is much more efficient.
- Working with Claims Specialist in order to come up with a more revised process.
- Closely working with Dev team to fix the bugs and implementing the revised process.
Scrum master / Analyst
- Defined the updated Network Integration Strategy by closely collaborating with various stakeholders including Cloud Governance team
- Worked closely with stakeholders to identify the right Azure and AWS services needed as well annual cost.
- Created the revised Architectural Diagrams by incorporating various mitigation strategies pertaining to different risk.
- Created the Template for the Confidential customized room settings.
- Owned the end user manual and incorporated various technical troubleshooting steps