- Install and configure Oracle database authentication on a windows environment using the Active directory. Users are authenticated by the Active Directory using the user’s Windows login credentials enabling them to access oracle database without being prompted for additional login credentials.
- SQLPlus is one of the technologies used by the students at CityTech. I assist students on their class and internships projects/assignments to Identifying the project requirements, develop the logical and physical design. Ensuring the technical specification of the projects for performance, efficiency, user - response, data integrity, security, backup and recoverability.
Digital Literacy Instructor/Outreach Services
- I taught Older adults the technology basics by introducing to them the accessible features that can make it easier for them to use the computer hardware and software.
- Help them understand the difference between using the internet and using the software on a specific computer. Teach them how to navigate the web, use the internet to find medical and health information as well as other information
- Create the flyers for services offered by the outreach Committee
- Create and print the daily calendar for every month
- Update the online Calendar on the library website.
- Edit the Wiki page for the internal users/BPL employees.
- Assist in hosting community seminars focused on issues that affect older adults.
- Provided customer service by greetings and assisting customer with inquiries for an amazing experience
- Provide support with ordering office supplies and report billing to the appropriate department
- Coach newly hired through training on restaurant policies while delivering excellent customer service
- Consistently exceed monthly sales goal while pacing 95% to meeting target