- Creative, results - focused professional with over 25 years of experience in the design and delivery of cost-effective, high performance software and hardware technology solutions
- Excels in creating and motivating highly focused teams that successfully meet and exceed company objectives
- Experienced in all phases of the product lifecycle, from initial feasibility analysis and conceptual design through development, testing, and product release
- Particularly adept in working in start-up organizations that have limited resourcing where there is very little infrastructure, and a tremendous amount of pressure to deliver results in a short timeframe
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- iOS development for the iPhone and iPad
- Android development for smartphones and tablets
- Enterprise mobility management
- Windows phone mobile development
- Blackberry mobile development
- Third-party mobile API integration
- Product management
- Engineering management (onshore/offshore)
- Cloud application development
- Product software development
- Architecture development and integration
- Product hardware development
- Project management and SCRUM Master
- E-commerce strategy and development
- Budget and cost control
- Staff management and team building
- IP protection (patent portfolio development)
- Competitive and strategic analysis
Senior Technical Product Manager
- Used the Agile software development methodology to manage the sprints and performed the role of the SCRUM Master for the project. Also used the Waterfall software methodology to manage research tasks and content creation.
- Acuity was given a very low likelihood of success. Within a few months, turned it around from a project in the “red” to a project in the “green” by applying best business and technology practices. Managed team successfully delivered software releases on-time for student testing windows required for adaptive test-taking to school districts throughout many
- User stories estimated more accurately, and defect rates dropped by 50%.
- Software releases delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Successfully executed complex enterprise products.
- Integrating and/or wrapped mobile applications for MobileIron, Symantec, Good Technology, and Mocana for enterprise customers.
Mobile Partnership Engineering/Product Manager
- Adapted Agile software development methodologies for the entire Confidential product line, implementing processes like Rally and JIRA to support the SDLC.
- Helped document and deliver the product vision to the sales engineering teams and the support team.
- Helped implement strong hiring processes and hired the mobile development and quality assurance groups.
- Worked closely with marketing to effectively communicate the mobile product message.