- Uphold positive relationships with cross - functional leaders while creating dynamic strategies across organizations; train and motivate staff, prepare budgets, and present operational forecasts.
- Streamline organizational protocol, maintain accurate communication and collaboration, and promote appropriate design strategies.
- Facilitate operational excellence by implementing tactics in line with company image.
- Skilled in Multi-National staff consultations across high-level globally distributed enterprises. Lead product development efforts, test and validate outcomes, perform risk assessment, and optimize production efficiency of multiple product lines.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that ensure alignment of future relationships with business clients.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Organizational Development
- Client Management
- Risk Mitigation & Resolve
- Training & Development
- Strategic Process Improvement
- Assessment Planning/Forecasting
- Communication & Collaboration
- Logistics & Supply Management
- Project Management
- Leadership & Training
- Agile Implementation
- Employee Engagement
Senior Manager, PMO
- Successfully delivered creative briefs across two national TV ads and wrote and delivered the segment strategy throughout the lead funnel; developed integrated A/B test, controls, and KPIs.
- Designed marketing strategy for and in collaboration with national partners (USO, Operation Homefront)
- Chaired the Segment Marketing and Data Analysis Teams to ensure adherence to segment standards and personas amongst business partners.
Organizational Process Improvement Trainer
- Served as Six Sigma Champion; reduced errors and applied Lean strategies to improve overall efficiencies.
- Mentored multiple high-level, c-suite, subject matter expert training teams to train and observe continuous improvement solutions through both agile and lean solutions across the world.