- Expert trainer of Scrum, Kanban, Scrum at Scale, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe4.0) to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Program Managers, and Team Members
- Trained and experienced to Teach, Mentor, Coach and Collaborate advanced Agile techniques to create high performing teams
- CI/CD environment utilizing Github and Team City
- XP Programming techniques - Pair Programming, TDD, CI/CD, Code Review, Automated Unit Testing, Funkomation
- Scrum Master, Coach, and Agile Lead to multiple teams
- Trained multiple departments and executives on basic and advanced Scrum techniques
- Presented and Implemented Scaled Scrum to synchronize and manage multiple Scrum Teams to a Release Schedule
- Continuous Delivery Portfolio Release Planning with VersionOne and Rally
- Scaled Agile Framework 4.0 methodology - SAFe
- Agile tools including JIRA, Version One, Salesforce Agile Accelerator, ServiceNow SNOW
- Agile Coach for new Scrum Teams
- Sys Admin and SME for Salesforce Agile Accelerator
- Infrastructure Project Manager of ATS, HRMS (PeopleSoft, Oracle), ERP,VOIP, CRM, Data Center, Enterprise Bank Applications, and Desktop enterprise Client installations
- Bank Project Management expertise navigating extremely complex environments
- Bank Experience with Loan Originator Compensation, Mortgage Origination and Servicing, Mortgage Statements, Construction Statements, Charge Off Collection Statements, Risk, Compliance, and all aspects of Indirect Auto Lending, Scorecard Systems
- Mobility optimization Project management experience
- Working within the Project Management Office (PMO) Communities Of Practice (COP)
- Test Management working within the Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) and HP ALM 11.0
- Competent with all aspects of the Software/ IT Project Framework (SDLC)
- Proficient in all PMI Principals, Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum Methodologies, expert knowledge with MS Project 2010, MS Visio 2013
- Significant Vendor, System, and Platform Management experience including submitting RFP, weighted analysis of proposals, facilitation of Vendor selection committee, creation and oversight of KPI, creation and management of budget, executive communications
- An accomplished HR professional with acknowledged expertise in compensation, recruiting, sales, operations, benefits, HRIS, IT, and project management as an in-house expert.
- Strong Compensation knowledge, including OFCCP, FLSA, executive, sales, technical, equity, Performance Mgmt., Total Rewards, Variable Pay Programs
- Dodd Frank subject matter expert in Banking industry
- Proficient with advanced Boolean Search string techniques in LinkedIN and Google.
- Proven understanding of leading edge social networking recruiting techniques and tools.
- Accomplished public speaker to government, private, and television on the subject of Staffing.
- Proven project management prowess encompassing planning, scheduling, managing new program deployment.
- Proficient in designing, developing, and implementing compensation, benefits, HRIS, sales operations and staffing programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills promote an efficient and productive meeting environment
- Excellent written communication skills to create easy to understand audience targeted presentation decks, agendas and meeting minutes
- MS Office 2010, MS Project 2010, MS Visio 2013, Windows 7, ACT 2010, Temps Plus, Avionte, Salesforce Agile Accelerator, Version One, Rally
- Proficient with MS Exchange 2007, Enterprise Server 2003, Citrix XenServer, Citrix XenDesktop, SQL* Plus, Kronos Time and Attendance
- Oracle Forms Builder, CoatsSQL, SIP VOIP, Sharepoint, Peoplesoft, Oracle HRM, PL/SQL, Salesforce, Jigsaw, MS Lync, Appro
- AppraisalTrac, Unifi, RIMS, Varicent, Exactly, Innotas, Synergy, Appro, Loan Center, ALS, Synergy, Experian, Fiserv
- HP ALM 11.0, INNOTAS Cloud Project Portfolio Management, JIRA, Version One, ServiceNow Snow, Workday 24
Agile Transformation Coach
- Transformed Adobe Experience Management Team from Scrum to Kanban
- Learned KKB best practices to leverage On shore and offshore resources
- Participate in Continuous Delivery Kanban Portfolio Release Planning
- Developed new custom metrics to track progress across 16 teams on the .Com Sell and Buy Release Trains
- Trained and mentored Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Product Directors (Release Train Directors) and Squad Architects
- Trained the Valuation Division on the .Com Division Best Practices
- Stood up an Engineering Community of Practice (eCOP) for the Valuation Release Train
- Participated in the transformation to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Participated in several companywide Program Increment (PI) Big Room planning sessions
Agile Transformation Coach
- Developed advanced custom Salesforce solutions Talent Tracking Tool (T3) and Transition Of Workers (TOW to support decisioning, moving and tracking the Worker, Position, and Process with automated dashboards, views, reports, multi-tiered security, and workflow BPM
- SFDC Administrator on T3, TOW, and Agile Accelerator applications
- Managed through 4 major releases and several minor releases
- Managed through extensive On Shore and Off Shore resource volatility due to numerous issues
- Working closely with the PgMO, trained all team members, managers and impacted executives on proper basic and advanced Scrum techniques
- Fully integrated with Oracle ERP
- Leveraged customized instances of Workday
- Leveraged Kainos Automated testing Tool to enhance Regression Testing
- Significant customizing of Workday and Salesforce in support of the program including a large number of Integrations
- Worked through complications of Offshore Teams and remote Team Members
- Added complexities include the merging of Confidential Marketing and Sales (TMS) and Confidential Financial Services (TFS) and the Spin Off of Confidential Industries Commercial Finance (TICF) all using different HR Instances, systems, and structures.
- Integrated Docusign and Hudson lake into Salesforce
- TFS Subject Matter Expert with Salesforce Agile Accelerator
- Rolled out and implemented TFS first Scaled Scrum management approach to ensure a successful Just in Time Release
- Leveraged Scrum to improve the Workday Release 25 implementation
- Improved team Velocity by 92% since initiating proper Scrum
- Trained several new Scrum Masters and Product Owners on best practices in transforming from Waterfall to Scrum
- Agile Coach to the VMO, Legal, and Recovery Management Groups
Sr Project Manager
- Managed all documentation including Business Requirements, Project Plan, Work Stream Details, Roll Up Dash Board, Executive Dashboard, Steering Committee Decks, Risk Log, SharePoint Site, Test Plan, Defect Log, UAT Reporting, Test Summary Reporting, Post Launch Requirements.
- Fully integrated with Dealertrack e-commerce retail portal
- Worked closely with Risk, Compliance, Management Governance Committee (MGC), and New Activity Committee to ensure that all pre and post launch requirements were tracked and approved.
- Test Manager duties included writing and seeking approval on the Test Plan Document, Document and track all Testing activities, log all User Acceptance Tests (UAT) in HP ALM 11.0
- Worked closely with the system vendor (CRIF) on all communications with the Business
- Utilized MS Project 2010 to track the Critical Path and regularly communicated status to all Business Owners and Stakeholders up to the National Finance Group (NFG) Group Head.