- 5 Plus Years on Agile Scrum Workspace - as a scrum master
- Working experience in financial, automobile industries (Lending, servicing etc.), Audit & Compliance and home lending/foreclosure
- Extremely detail-oriented with Ability to support multiple teams and projects simultaneously,
- Work effectively in a leadership role, as an individual contributor or a team player, facilitating all Scrum ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Guides cross functional teams in executing the principles of the Scrum framework and working with non-scrum team(s) to ensure successful sprint execution.
- Accomplished servant-leader capable of delivering large-scale software and Web development projects on time by effectively collaborating, facilitating and leading multiple Scrum teams.
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and drive through issues.
- Expert at driving the adoption of Scrum practices, removing impediments and fostering self-organization and conflict free environment.
Confidential - Westlake, TX
Agile Scrum Master
- Encouraging Agile behaviors, reinforcing practices, norms, ceremonies, and supporting the overall Squad performance and efficiency
- Identifying team improvement opportunities and looking externally for best practices to support continuous improvement
- Leading and coordinating logistics for Agile ceremonies and practices, e.g., backlog maintenance, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Ensuring all work is tracked in the backlog and accurately balanced across team members
- Maintaining and updating the Squad's process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and clear communications to partners
- Driving a collaborative and supportive team culture through team building and engagement practices
- Advise and oversee Squad/Team performance against agile values, practices and processes.
- Working with the squad leader (or product owner) and supporting the work of the Squad/Team by maintaining a healthy backlog
- Facilitating agile ceremonies like Stand ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives.
- Monitor team performance through the squad’s dashboard and help identify continuous improvement opportunities to help the team work better and smarter.
Environment: and Technology: JIRA, JIRA Align, Confluence, SharePoint and Microsoft Suite.
Confidential - San Antonio, TX
IT Scrum Master Sr.
- Facilitate Iteration planning, daily stand-up meetings, Iteration Reviews/Demos, Retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other activities as needed
- Attend all PI planning events, applying my knowledge of Agile & Scrum to help the team on their journey to continuous improvement.
- Mentors and coach teams (including the Development Product Owner) in Agile practices and mindset. Fosters a growth mindset and spirit of continuous improvement and learning.
- Work with the RTE to facilitate the release planning and process
- Removes impediments to team progress whether internal to the team or organizational in nature. When necessary, escalates impediments to facilitate rapid resolution.
- Supports and educates product owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog and decision making, and prevent distractions as the teamwork to provide members with exceptional products
- Coach other Scrum Masters on individual topics during the Scrum Sync (Scrum of Scrums)
- Ensures effective communication within and across teams. Influences and facilitates the empowerment of a self-organizing team. Schedules and facilitates cross-functional meetings. Ensures appropriate progress tools, information radiators, and reports effectively provide transparency on the team's progress/productivity.
- Performs risk, issue, and dependency management for their team. Ensures release management practices align with enterprise standards.
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Acts as Agile SME to teams, product owners, and management. Learns from participating in Scrum Master Community of Practice
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress, track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
Environment: and Technology: JIRA, Agile Central, Box, SharePoint and Microsoft Suite.