- Dynamic and self - motivated project and portfolio (PPM) management professional with 5+ years success in collaborating, driving, and mentoring cross functional teams to enhance process adoption, improve team efficiency and satisfied stakeholder expectations.
- Creative mindset with strong analytical skills and strength in managing complex process improvement projects, blended with extensive experience in PMO Operations and continuous process improvements with Lean Six Sigma knowledge.
- Strategic Development & Planning
- Quality Assurance & Control
- International Business
- Microsoft Offices
- CA PPM
- Project Management
- Business System Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma
- Solution Development Lifecycle
- Led business process improvement projects with Agile and Waterfall approaches, collaborated with multi-functional teams to evaluate current state of organization problems, and deployed improved business processes at enterprise level.
- Coaching and mentoring offshore teams on knowledge transition.
Junior Project Manager
- Managed and coordinated enterprise level programs and projects through completed project lifecycle with successful deployment of customized benchmarking standards to fit organizational needs.
- Encouraged solution adoption and program execution with knowledge of ADKAR Organizational Change Management (OCM).
- Assisted supervisor to analyze clauses in contract payment terms, and Account Receivable status.
- Coordinated with other departments on weekly payment collection.
- Assisted supervisor to prepare the Customs declaration/clearance documents, determining shipping scenarios, coordinating warehouse stock etc.
- Maintained import & export logs.
Project Management Associate
- Responsible for drilling rig manufacturing projects supported clients in Middle East and Africa.
- Coordinated cross functional team members to delivery projects as required in contracts which includes raw materials processing, vendor management, quality control, business supports, logistics, etc.