- Dynamic, goal - oriented Agile Scrum Master with over 4 years of experience in enterprise software development, banking and finance and Healthcare industries.
- Highly regarded for efficiently managing high profile software development projects for leading companies such as Confidential.
- Distinguished ability to employ problem solving and decision-making skills to quickly deliver solutions to complex problems.
- Adapt at driving full project lifecycle from concept, design, development, testing, and delivery.
- Able to establish and maintain productive relationships across all organizational levels. Bilingual in French and English.
Agile Scrum Master/ Project Manager
- Facilitate discovery sessions, backlog refinement, and user story creation
- Working with the Team and the Product Owner to define Team specific norms
- Analyzed, developed and documented all test plans and procedures
- Manage multiple teams onshore and offshore
- Work closely with Release Train Engineers in a SAFe environment to deliver
- Managed stakeholder engagement in various business units and the development teams
- Established and maintained effective relationships with the customer and key stakeholders of the project
- Determined and managed budgets
- Improved team velocity by incorporating capacity planning into sprint planning sessions.
- Scheduled and facilitated Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Up, managed Kanban story board, Sprint Demo & Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Supported the Product Owner to ensure the backlog has sufficient prioritized user stories at a ready status to stay ahead of the Team
- Defined UAT testing process, and implement controls to mitigate issues
- Management and stakeholder Review, buy-in and negotiation
- Proficiently organize and facilitate scrum ceremonies
- Collaborate closely with product owner on backlog grooming to keep product backlog relevant and prioritized, ensuring acceptance criteria are agreed upon and stories are ready for sizing
- Effectively track team’s progress, including burndown, velocity and release forecasting
- Work with other scrum masters and teams to manage risks and dependencies
- Periodically check the maturity of teams
- Managed SharePoint site for Talent Management and Development team by keeping content current and relevant
- Partnered with team members and Corporate Communications to ensure messaging was on-point and user-friendly
- Bridged the gap between customer expectations and engineering decisions by communicating effectively with both
- Reported out on health of product and team performance against established service level agreements at monthly upper management reviews
- Effectively partnered with teams to meet and surpass service level agreement
- Developed program communications in collaboration with colleagues and Directors
- Led team in creating multiple software applications that served various purposes in sectors such as health care and tech
- Tracked progress of project by maintaining constant communication with senior management staff within client’s company and internally
- Applied basic management principles to tasks in order to better optimize time management and achieve goals
- Promote cross functionality among teams and team members
Customer Support Specialist
- Manage the implementation of customer service solutions in order to support customer needs.
- Manage and work independently on self-paced projects to improve customer experience
- Research technical information across multiple tools to solve customer issues
- Develop different communication styles to suit different customer needs
- Provide innovative ways to solve problems by foreseeing customer issues and providing