- Seasoned professional with more than 20 - years experience directing major projects from initial concept through successful completion, while meeting aggressive time and budget constraints.
- Combine exceptional technical, analytical, and engineering qualifications with strong leadership talents.
- Adept at readily gathering and translating complex requirements into viable solutions. Excel at collaborating across various departments; coordinate with diverse populations to complete projects on time and within budget.
Engineering: Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Principles & Technologies, Energy Science, Design & Development Methodologies, Complex Research & Analysis
Methodologies: ISO 9000, CSBA, Critical Method (CPM), Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Construction Management, Evaluation Methodology, Fact-finding Techniques, Auto Control Theory, Project Management, Construction Methods Materials, Electromag Theory, Control System, Project Planning/Control, Emergency Disaster Recovery, Regulatory Compliance, Budget Development
Technologies: Automated Design Technologies, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9x/NT/ME/XP/2000/Vista), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Internet Explorer Primavera Systems, P3 Project Scheduling Software, Fortran IV, Logic Design, Mechanical Drawing, Technical Writing, Programming, Microprocessors
Electronics: Electronic Equipment Calibration, Radio Communications, Computer Networks, Solar Alternative Power Generation, HVAC Control Systems, Digital Electronics, Microelectronics, Electronics Applications
- Led PS97 Line Project as Project Officer; orchestrated all project phases from ground up, serving as #1 man for all aspects of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP); directed MEP activities, reviewed specifications, and worked with Architect of Record (AOR) and Engineer of Record (EOR) during submittal review process.
- Proactively organized and cleaned databases for Women Minority/All Women Minority/Hispanic Groups Mentorship Program; led IT activities using Excel, pulled data from various NY databases and combined into one, which facilitated ability to locate clients.
- Monitored coordination of activities and provided technical assistance in support of SCA; drove quality and high standard of performance.
- Supervised and reviewed Subcontractor Utilization Plans (SUPs); visited job sites and ensured compliance with all contractual goals.
- Facilitated completion of projects within scheduled timelines by offering recommendations focused on achieving deliverables.