- She has been leading various software development projects from medium - sized digital production agencies to multinational companies.
- She has extensive experience in both Scrum and Agile methodologies and has collaborated with multicultural teams all over the world.
- She enjoys freelancing because it allows her to bring her expertise to new clients, discover fascinating projects, and meet new people in the industry.
- Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong research skills - MS Outlook, Cisco WebEx & Microsoft Teams.
- Agile, Project planning
- Automotive, Proposals
- Budgets, Quality
- Budget, Quality assurance
- Business strategy, Research
- Cisco, Sales
- Oral communication, Scheduling
- Client Management, Scrum
- Contracts, Software development
- Creative design, Strategic Planning & Analysis
- Clients, Time management
- Fast, Website
- Features, Excellent written
- Human Resource
- Microsoft Office
- MS Outlook
- Organization skills
- Project Management
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects or workstream.
- Successfully delivering IT Infrastructure projects to agreed parameters of time, budget, scope, and quality.
- Creating and tracking project budgets.
- Escalating promptly any issues that may impact the company.
- Checking and negotiating the IT aspects of any contracts with any external contractors.
- Working with both on and offshore solution providers.
- Producing stage plans, highlight reports, risk logs and requests for change.
- Delivering and managing major change and IT projects.
- Prioritizing multiple business critical issues.
- Client management mobile app Led the development of a mobile app that allows sales representatives to manage their clients' portfolios on the go.
- Marketing website Redesign Led the project to completely redesign the website for a major to use these Expertise.
- Managed over 30 projects: much of the time handling five projects simultaneously.
- Worked with clients, subject matter experts, and technical leads to analyze business needs.
- Generated solution proposals that were aligned to the business strategy.
- Wrote, negotiated, and closed service contracts.
- Led all of the activities related to project planning, scope management, and time estimation.
- Facilitated scrum meetings, sprint planning, and removal of impediments-ensuring that the team can perform at their best.
- Controlled the project budget, safeguarding the proper tracking and utilization of resources invested in the project life cycle.
- Drove negotiations and overall communication with the sponsors and product owners.
- Led the creation of an onsite software development team.
- Captured high-level requirements and expectations from the stakeholder.
- Aided the developers with the process and procurement-related needs.
- Led team checkpoints to gather progress status, risks, and concerns.
- Client Management Mobile App Led the development of a mobile app that allows sales representatives to manage their clients' portfolios on the go.
- I managed the project for the development of a mobile app that would allow sales representatives and their executives to access their clients' records on the go.
- This enabled the sales team to review and manage their clients' needs and expectations regardless of where the sales representatives were at that moment.
- The app was expected to display high amounts of data and the design focused on making the best of the area available on small screens by including interactive graphs and expandable areas.
- Data querying was improved to ensure fast data loading.
- This project was implemented with a team of 15 collaborators, was extended for two years, and involved several iterations delivered through the Agile method.
- Marketing Website Redesign Led the project to completely redesign the website for a major American automotive brand.
- I managed the project for the complete redesign of an automotive brand website.
- The goal of this project was not only to apply a new design but to implement a standardized design format that would, later on, be applied to all the other brands within the company This project involved over 30 team members and five months of work.
- The redesign included not only a new aesthetic but also the introduction of new functional features such as product filters, build-your-own configurators, and price estimators.
- Since this was the first execution of this plan, it also acted as a pilot that helped discover the pin points and areas of improvement for the next brands in line for the implementation.
- Managed projects involving website redesign, customer engagement, and digital marketing.
- Led interdisciplinary teams ranging from 5 to 20+ members.
- Owned the process to secure resource allocations by proper identification of skill sets and levels of expertise needed for the project.
- Coordinated with other departments such as creative design and quality assurance to ensure proper estimations and ideal flow of work across the collaborating resources.
- Managed work queues for steady-state engagements while working on small enhancements and defects.