- A professional manager with vast knowledge and excellent understanding of business requirements and project management. Demonstrated ability in planning, managing, analyzing and project management.
- Interviewed and selected team members, aided in maintaining proper staffing levels, allocate resources, manage team daily operations, productivity, identify areas for improvement, develop action plans to improve performance.
- Participated in requesting id’s for new employees for various programs to for management duties.
- Allocated resources to various departments and managers per their needs and requirements.
- Developed teams technical and managerial expertise through on - the-job and formal training opportunities, enforced company policies, and helped in long-range planning for the team.
- Acted as the technical and/or functional expert, managed process development and devised standards and strategies for business improvement.
- Facilitated infrastructure plans and implementation decision-making by identifying all appropriate technical parties educating on all the potential issues, critical path dependencies and roadblocks.
- Coordinated the resolution of issues to support the different technical organizations to ensure minimal service disruptions.
- Prepared, reviewed, or provided input to project business cases.
- System Matter Expert Confidential GPS / Vantive workflows. Developed training material and led training sessions for 8+ team members.
- Published executive status reports and performance statistics.
- Worked with change management and engineers for proper management of requests.
Program Manager | Project Manager
- Coordinated and managed multiple projects with services: EVPN (Employee Virtual Private Network), AVPN, MRS (Managed Router Services), ANIRA ( Confidential &T Network-Based IP VPN Remote Access), Management Information System (MIS), IPT voice data services and installations and decommissions or closure of sites, provisioning, environment setup, installation, and integration testing.
- Coordinated projects from project initiation to project completion and within SLA and obtain client signoff.
- Coordinated with multiple resources: multiple business units, cross functional teams, and suppliers to complete project. Projects include separation of Confidential / Allison Transmission. Updated data including inventory, responsible for equipment orders, Day2 Ops, proposals, billing and in-process projects.
- Separated Nexteer from Delphi generating over 1 million in revenue in project separation alone including setting up 26 sites and 6 supplier sites with MRS, AVPN, Anira, and NBFW (Network Based firewall).
- Coordinated and successfully completed an average of 67 FW & Proxy orders / month. 100% of all orders met 2-day Completion SLA.
- Managed seven to nine employees within the business. Secured equipment and updated inventory record.
- Processed all project billing requests upon completion; totaled over $1M in revenue.
- Taught student’s effective communication skills both verbally and nonverbally, enhanced presentation skills and provided understanding of team dynamics.
- Taught students how to create an employment package using current strategies and to formulate a variety of business messages using the latest social media technologies.
Site Manager/Project Manager
- Enforced ISO 9000 and ITIL to IS&S projects to adhere to standards.
- Facilitated in problem solving issues and concerns for over 3000 users.
- Administered system migrations for the GM Tech center facilities.
- Operated formal exit interviews and retrieval of equipment.
- Conducted server clean up for notes and shared areas to establish more free space on servers and clean up old files.
- Managed wireless project and documented process.
Queue Manager / Project Manger
- Investigated EDS mainframe reports to maintain deadlines. Monitored escalations of Vantive / break-fix tickets.
- Assisted techs with IT requests. Investigated project equipment locations.
- Prioritized and delegated work to techs.
- Performed data entry for equipment records - MS access and data analysis - Pulled data from Microsoft Access and other reports including mainframe.