- To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job in IT, which provides me job satisfaction, self development and helps me achieve personal as well as organization goals.
Database: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
Tools: Oracle/SQL developer, Informatica Power Center, Cognos,Toad
Programming Languages: C, Java, UNIX
Applications: MS Office, MS Visio
Sr. Project Engineer
- I worked at a client location to develop their Data warehouse project, Order to Cash and Interim Billing Dashboard.
- I Designed and Created the Data warehouse on Oracle and Implemented Informatica Power Center Mappings and workflows for the project.
- I did designing, development and testing of the projects with minimal assistance.
- Did production migration of the projects and ensured synchronization of the production and development environment.
- I was responsible for trouble - shooting production oracle, ETL Database issues and do root cause analysis, thereby improving customer satisfaction.
- Gave training for application support and made support documentations.
- Made Technical Design Documents and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Documents.
- Gave application demo to the clients/Users and was Single Point of contact for the project.
- Conducted business reviews, walkthrough sessions and facilitated monthly and weekly meetings/reviews.
- Responsible for identifying the Scope, Project Timeline, and deliverables.
- I worked at a client location, to provide development and production support of Global Financial Planning and Accounting Data warehouse Project.
- Tested, provided support for the client based UAT and did the production migration of the system.
- I was responsible to Trouble-shoot production problems and resolve issues in defined Service Level Agreement, thereby improving customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring of oracle/Informatica jobs and ensuring their successful completion.
- I provided day to day support to client requests through a ticketing system.
- I conducted Business Meetings to elicit the requirement and documented them for signoff’s.
- Made the Technical Design Documents and Standard Operating Procedure Documents.