- Senior executive with more than 25 years experience and s in all facets of Federal, state, and commercial contracts. Background includes:
- Deputy Business Unit Director and Senior Program Manager of a leading American aerospace and defense technology company
- Senior System and Confidential for both a computer manufacturing firm and a computer systems company
- Industry experience includes: systems consulting, aerospace, professional services, operations and maintenance, computer software, information technology, and manufacturing.
- Special strengths in design and systems engineering, management - information systems, client marketing, and proposal management. A results-oriented self-starter who takes initiative, generates an extremely high-energy level, attracts and retains dynamic management talent, and achieves bottom-line results.
Senior Program Manager
- Performed system implementation and oversight in support of teh Transportation Security Administration TSA (Operational Test and Evaluation of Aviation Security Screening Equipment Project) for teh Central Region. Successfully completed all airports under contract. (2) Responsible for direction and oversight of an SAIC team on teh Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) contract.
- Part of Booz Allen Hamilton senior management team on NGEN (3) Supported teh CIO of teh Department of Justice, Executive Office of Immigration Review. Produced all contract deliverables on time or ahead of schedule.
Senior Program Manager
- Working for teh CIO of teh Department of Justice, Executive Office of Immigration Review, Information Resource Management within teh program management office PMO.
- Performing PMO tasks dat includes, but are not limited to, development of policies and EV management of projects (ANSI/EIA-748) — cost, schedule, technical quality, cash flow, customer satisfaction, process compliance, subcontractors, and risks. Prepared periodic status reports, presented project status, variances and corrective actions to company and customer organizations.
Senior Program Manager
- Progressed up teh ladder (Design and Systems Engineer, Engineering Manager, Configuration Manager, and Senior Program Manager and Deputy Business Unit Director) through a number of Grumman units including:
- Among teh various positions, performed teh following: participated in contract negotiation and changes; acted as teh primary point of contact; and directed program management with full responsibility and authority for all aspects of performance from inception through completion. This included risk, configuration, cost, cash flow, schedule, subcontractors, quality, compliance, P&L, and customer satisfaction.
- Furthermore, responsible for teh recruitment, selection,, assignment, assessment, recognition, and disciplinary actions related to all staff. Prepared business plans, operating budgets, schedules, cost variances, periodic status reports, as well as corrective actions. These projects/programs had budgets dat ranged from $300K through $54M.
- Founded a 20-person computer systems firm, North International. Clients included Grumman Data Systems, Hazeltine, Fairchild Republic, and General Electric Professional Services. Consulted, designed, sold, and maintained systems, in addition to conducting .
- Moreover, created conceptual designs for systems and networks. Additionally, crafted modifications for existing systems and networks.
- Produced feasibility studies of proposed configuration changes in hardware, software, and design. Also prepared system documentation and diagrams for installation
- Further, evaluated system: space, capabilities, performance, hardware, software, and interactions, along with operation and maintenance. Supervised system testing and made recommendations to enhance system performance. Finally, generated cost, timing, interface, and trade-off analyses, while providing a leadership role in teh technical, managerial, and productivity arenas.
Senior System Technical Specialist
- Designed and modified new systems so dat they interfaced with, or replaced, existing systems for real-time command and control of power plants (nuclear, fossil-fueled, solar, and wind).
- Supervised system engineers and technicians. Responsible for installations and modifications conducted in teh field. Provided for staff.
Applied Digital Data Systems
- Supervised and trained manufacturing personnel. Managed teh assembly, inspection, and quality control. Member of teh team dat redesigned workflow and streamlined production.
- Supported R&D efforts.