- IT Management role, supervising teams, projects and performing as lead for varied IT projects (All companies)
- Quickly learning new technologies, gathering business requirements, and implementing (All companies)
- Implementation of cloud computing for transportation organization (Transdev)
- Project leader for a team of 12 analyst, update to ICD - 10 diagnosis codes assigning task, team lead (Hill Physicians)
- Recognized for exceptional leadership, team supervisor of 8 technical helpdesk analyst (Levi Strauss)
- Successful implementation of Epic EHR (electronic health record) across 8 Kaiser regions
- Exceptional customer service lead as the Epic Technical Environments administrator (Kaiser)
- Successful application design, implementation and of the Vantive tool for defect tracking (Kaiser)
- Successful implementation of SOX and facilitated the technical team (Kaiser)
- Successful implementation of ISO 9000 compliance initiative for mental health eligibility, trained team (United Health)
- Successful implementation of SQL Server 6.5 for sales forecasting and tracking (Burst.com)
- Reach out to contractors, on behalf of client, to negotiate varied home repairs and remodel
- Convey to construction teams the wishes of the client, specific details on house repairs
- Meet wif the construction team at the properties to do walk-thru’s and discuss intended work
- Negotiate the scope of the work to be done
- Negotiate the schedule for repairs
- Ensure construction team stays on schedule to complete repairs in a timely manner
- Ensure all repairs and remodel work meets the specifications of the client
- Stay in constant contact wif the construction team to ensure they meet deadlines for tasks
- Stay in constant communication wif the client on status and completion of tasks
- Independent IT Consulting services for: Paratransit, Restaurants in SF Bay Area
- Assist clients in building networks, enable cloud computing
- Ensure the client is secure wif virus protection organization wide
- Assist wif phone systems
- Optimize desktop computers
- Optimize servers and configuration of devices like routers, switches
- Optimize internet speeds and connectivity
- Printer and Fax support
- Decision maker on all capital expanses on behalf of IT Department, manage the budget for the IT Department
- Facilitate SQL database code enhancements and configuration changes
- Manage and administer all operating systems and their corresponding or associated software applications.
- Manage communications and connection solutions, including local area networks, company website, intranet and internet applications.
- Design and implement disaster recovery plan for operating systems, databases, networks, servers and software applications.
- Provide and/or assist wif database performance analysis/maintenance.
- Manage telephony systems.
- Provide 24/7 on-call technical support for all applications/hardware as needed.
- Analyze system and application usage and plan for growth or increases in network capacity.
- Assess need for any system re-configuration(s) (minor or significant), make recommendations, execute as required.
- Ensure connectivity of all workstations to servers/applications are healthy and functional.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts. Interact and negotiate wif vendors, outsourcers and contractors to secure software products and services.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated plans for system administration and appropriate use.
- Responsible for network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Operate an efficient support Help Desk and establish service level agreements wif end users.
- Perform network and security audits.
- Monitor and test server software performance and provide routine statistics and reports.
- Recommend, schedule and perform software improvements upgrades and/or purchases
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Owner of the enrollment/eligibility database(s) (SQL Server and MS-Access db's). Responsible for designing and modifying database code where necessary to load new health plans or to update existing db's. Responsible for loading millions of data into production according to service level agreements. Responsible generating database reports (standard and ad hoc) using SQL queries.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for enrollment/eligibility in designing the QNXT application (QNXT processes claims and runs on SQL Server). Specifically assisting wif the design and structure of the enrollment SQL table(s), workflow and functionality.
- Project management lead of the ICD-10 (diagnosis codes) conversion, coordinating the work of 10 technical analyst, updating the project plan, assigning task, communicating timelines and deadlines. Participate in testing codes.
- Author technical documentation that describes enrollment databases and the process steps for loading enrollment data. Outlining steps that include retrieving files via SFTP, transferring files between local drives and mainframe systems and how to perform integrity checks of the data before loading into production.
- Responsible for application analyst on utilizing healthcare databases, querying data, running macros and creating reports where necessary. Responsible for Sr. Application Analyst on the process of loading enrollment into production databases.
E-Business Systems Analyst
- Primary responsibility of coordinating production server patching and upgrades (UNIX, Solaris and IBM devices) and e-commerce web applications upgrades handled by the offshore technical team in Hyderabad, India.
- Host technical walk-thru wif the db admin team in India to review the project plan of tasks related to bringing down web applications and servers; identifying dependencies and reviewing disaster recovery plans. Assign tasks to db admins to and coordinate the timing for each task for downing the db's/servers. Ensure the implementation schedules and production deploys meet the Confidential organization schedule.
- Work wif varied teams to gather user requirements for web application re-design projects where necessary.
- Prepare reports of applications, production deploy events to senior management.
- Author documentation of triaging and troubleshooting non technical issues for implementation of production web applications and production servers.
- SharePoint admin for posting all relevant technical documentation; server specs, web application details, database structure diagrams applications.
- Responsible for loading eligibility data into mainframe systems, 500,000+ members.
- Design MS-Excel macro load programs based on file structure sent by health plans.
- Perform data mapping, evaluate business rules and data logic for inbound ASCII / HIPAA files from health plans.
- Prepare member data eligibility reports using SQL queries
- Lead the project management of the ISO 9000 Compliance initiative. Trained the team and met the audit and compliance for ISO 9000 for mental health eligibility
- Authored PowerPoint presentations and designed Visio process diagrams as aids for analysts.
- Lead of 12 systems analysts on the requirements of the ISO 9000 using PowerPoints and process diagrams
Sr. Business Consultant
- Implementation team for Epic EHR (electronic health records). Traveled to Kaiser regions for go-live implementation
- Participate in design/build/validate sessions for designing and implementing electronic health records.
- Gather user requirements, build the Epic application according to requirements, validate data and test funcationality, report defects. author technical documentation.
- Configure the Epic application elements of HTML code, java script and style sheets for web pages
- Epic Environments adminstrator: coordinate maintenance and backups, build and upgrades to 20+ Epic environments
- Change/Release Management lead, host daily change meetings to ensure intended changes do impact production
- SOX Compliance lead, authored PowerPoints and hosted of the SOX process
- Vantive Application developer: design the call tracking functionality, screen design, functionality and reports
Actuate, Business Objects, EACO, Epic System Manager, F5 Web Traffic Tool, Facets, General Nelson, HTML, Hyperion, Java Script, Mercury Test Director, Microsoft Suite (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook), MS Project, Oracle db, Remedy, SharePoint, SQL Server, Tealeaf, Teamsite, Toad, UltraEdit, Vantive, Visio, Visual Basic 6, Windows