- Motivated Project Manager with over twenty years experience managing personnel, projects and programs in the Confidential.
- Expertise in managing various sized work groups under highly visible programs from large equipment maintenance database systems, a 1.5 million user desktop/mobile healthcare application solution, and multiple VOIP projects.
- Certified Scrum Master responsible for promoting agile development practices, managing sprints, removing team roadblocks, leading daily stand - up meetings, and conducting sprint retrospectives.
- Possesses valuable ability to easily integrate within organizations and provide immediate impact on teams and projects.
- Proficient in using Microsoft and Google office automation tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint and Google Gmail, Sheets, Docs & Slides).
- Experience in various cloud-based project management software solutions including Atlassian Jira, SmartSheets, and MS GPPM, Azure DevOps and Teams. Familiar with task tracking tools Trello and Asana.
- Certified Scrum Master proficient in Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Able to work in remote or face-to-face team structures with members from diverse backgrounds.
Confidential - Tampa, FL
- Scrum Master for one or multiple teams, providing a learning environment to maximize team efficiency and overall business value.
- Facilitate all Scrum-related rituals and ceremonies while maintaining all Scrum artifacts. Challenge, coach and guide teams using Agile and lean principles, using processes and tools that promote continuous improvement.
- Collect metrics to provide teams and the organization with relevant feedback on velocity, quality, and overall impact of our efforts.Support the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope.
- Eliminate impediments by actively addressing issues so that the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the Iteration. Escalate when blocking issues are beyond the team’s authority or may require support from other teams.
Confidential - Clearwater, FL
- Simultaneously facilitates, teaches, mentors and coaches multiple scrum teams using agile Scrum methodology in developing highly visible global software projects.
- Servant Leader who supports and promotes an agile mindset within the organization by leading daily stand-up discussions, managing burn-downs and dependencies, participating in product/sprint backlog grooming and sprint planning, removing development roadblocks and leading sprint retrospectives.
- Additional responsibilities are maintaining Scrum artifacts and providing weekly stakeholder progress reporting for all active projects.
Confidential - Sarasota, FL
- Delivered an SMS based desktop messaging app to allow a 4,000-count customer base with real-time asynchronous capability to communication with mobile users. Application eliminated the need for use of personal mobile devices within an organization’s home office.
- Collaborating with 3rd party developers, delivered an online payment service for an over 100 partner network. Benefits included improved cash flow through highly efficient payment processing and improved PCI compliance through better security of sensitive customer payment information.
- Simultaneously managed 2 infrastructure/platform/development teams to deliver multiple data center migration projects. Scope of projects delivered modernized operating systems, auto detect and auto recovery functionality, call data record processing and additional data stacks to serve new and existing customer bases. Projects were delivered on-time, under budget and maintained 99.999 system reliability.
Confidential - Bradenton, FL
IT Application Testing/QA Manager
- Delivered a whole healthcare management system update for a Confidential customer base of over one million patients with zero major loss of data or functionality. Update included new in-house developed features and servers to improve user experience and application performance. Major features introduced were secure video conferencing, individual care plan monitoring for providers and a companion mobile app for iOS and Android operating systems.
Site Safety Program Manager
- Manager of a 6-person team to maintain safety equipment, files and parts inventory serving a typical workforce of over 100 project personnel.
- Responsible for enforcing established safety policies through periodic inspection, repair assessment and parts procurement.
- Conducted over 250 hours of safety and first aid training to company personnel and 3rd party contractors. Reduced OSHA reportable safety incidents from three to five per week to less than three per month on multi-million-dollar water construction projects on the East coast and the Gulf of Mexico.