- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with over 10 years’ experience in the Project Management field. Proven ability to cultivate and advance relationships with stakeholders at various organizational levels. Able to manage multiple simultaneous hardware or software implementation projects to completion utilizing Agile or Waterfall methodology.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- SD - WAN deployment and implementation
- Team Management & Leadership
- Project Implementation
- Program Management & Strategic Planning
- Analytical & Detailed Problem Solver
- Process Improvements & Solutions Architecture
Tools: MS Office, Project, Word, Access, Excel, Visio, Notes, PowerPoint, Google G Suite Slides, Wiki, Sharepoint, Oracle, SQL Server, SDWAN, WAN, LAN, WLAN.
Programming: C, C++, Java, Java services, SQL, HTML, VBA
Confidential - Plainsboro, NJ
- Managing and supporting the SD-WAN implementation rollout and deployment teams
- Handel escalations, reporting, meetings, stakeholder management
- Experience in supporting multiple simultaneous client implementations
- Coordinate implementation activities with internal and external stakeholders
- Review comprehensive reporting and provide analysis to stakeholders
- Assuring that the proper allocation of staff resources, applying proper strategy to maximize overall performance
Confidential - Princeton, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Involved with all aspects of project development, from scope creation to deployment with direct accountability for project execution while leading a team, or teams, to accomplish specific objectives in a given time frame with available resources and within defined budget.
- Effectively managed project scope, issues, risks, schedule and status as it relates to assigned projects.
- Responsible for planning and execution alignment through SDLC and Project Lifecycle Management principles.
- Accountable for synergy between implementation team and client during delivery of engagement.
- Communicate weekly performance to stakeholders and senior leadership.
Confidential - Iselin, NJ
- Developed and managed the end to end execution of project plans by following the Project Management Life Cycle.
- Adopted Confidential CPMO Best Practices and fully utilized Enterprise Project Management (EPM).
- Collaborated with internal groups and external vendors to assure the timely completion of tasks, resolution of technical issues, and mitigation of technical risks.
Confidential - Iselin, NJ
- Implemented process improvements for proposal response which improved quality and response time to vendors.
- Lead pre and post sales technical resource for Prime Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Compliance Suite.
- Coordinate implementation between Sales and Professional Services Organization.
- Demonstrate the functionality and benefits of the Risk and Compliance Solution to potential clients.
- Managed product enhancement request process using commitment tool application.
- Monitored and reported sales team pipeline opportunities to senior management.
Confidential - Piscataway, NJ
- Specialized in listing and selling residential properties. Built my own clientele and had positive results within the first year in the real estate industry.
- Prepared market analysis statistics bid presentation for buyers & sellers, researched listings, set up title searches and home inspections.
- Educated Sellers and buyers concerning legal disclosures.
- Negotiated contracts with agents representing buyers and sellers.
Confidential - East Brunswick, NJ
- Managed and developed schedule for a $2.5 million external contract consisting of development, deployment, and support.
- Managed projects with an innovative approach to developing integrated software solutions for operating support systems.
- Responsible for project scope, planning and related activities from launch through delivery.
- Activities include working with sales to negotiate Statement of Work creation of project plans, manage deliverables, budget and team resources.