- PMI Project Manager possessing in - depth industry experience with Confidential, specializing in financial and insurance industries.
- Expertise in managing geographical diverse teams, knowledgeable in large, complex, enterprise-wide infrastructure engagements involving application migrations, distributed server environments, data storage, Web hosting site management, and data center relocations.
- Results-driven, decisive and assertive leader, focused on process enhancement and continuous improvement. A persuasive communicator who has built consensus and consistently met aggressive deadlines, on time and on budget.
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Lead multiple infrastructure projects overseeing the planning, execution and control of project to successful completion.
- Ensured project delivery, framework, tasks, activities and deliverables are represented and accounted for in project plans, timelines, and the system of record.
Active Directory Project Manager
- Lead active directory server migration for Carrier and Otis corporations as part of the split from the parent company. Prepared and presented weekly reports, using escalation procedures where needed.
- Developed a consolidated master list of configuration information of 6,950 servers and relevant information in preparation for the migration using various databases, Qlik, SNOW and Datacenters.
- Identified over 1,210 applications and their associated servers. Implemented a ring concept to perform migrations as clusters of servers associated with the application minimizing the impact to the business and breakage of the application.
- Started a physical fitness boutique business while being a caregiver to elderly parents.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed projects supporting multi-million dollar accounts for Confidential 500 clients using the integrated document lifecycle services (IDLC) process.
- Accountable for delivery of complex solution design requirements for all Document Management Services with specific expertise as Managed Print Services Practice Leader.
- Elevated and industrialized standards of cloud project delivery by instituting portfolio management approach for global practice, resulting in improvement of alignment of work and reducing ambiguity with project selection.
- Provided efficient and streamlined onboarding process by instituting end-to-end process flow, using project management methodologies assisting new project managers in adapting to the Cloud space.
- Enhanced team knowledge and performance by establishing education and certification plan and training programs for cloud project managers which improved start up times by 12%.
- Met terms and conditions for delivery of multi-million dollar engagements for multiple commercial customers who were migrating to Confidential -managed operations from other service delivery vendors.
- Planned and executed more that 100+ separate weekends physical server relocations, across 2 data centers and a disaster recover site.
- Moved 2 storage frames consisting of 94 TB of storage over a weekend, impacting 150 servers, with 200+ application owners to coordinate for testing and validation.
- Attained and sustained overall contract health (get to “green”) at 98%, reducing troubled projects to 1.05% by maintaining 85% client satisfaction rating by meeting and exceeding customer-committed delivery dates.
- Achieved cost and gross profit objectives, by steering efficiencies, restructuring cycle times and streamlining processes while meeting customer commitments.
- Met aggressive deadlines on time and on budget by minimizing client’s site outages across every business unit enterprise-wide by consolidating server moves and migrations.
- Reduced vendor risk, decreased transition costs by approximately $50K and accelerated the delivery schedule by using Confidential -preferred shipper (versus client’s original choice) to remove, pack and ship equipment to warehouse.
- By leveraging new technology and consolidating servers, was able to redeployed 70 - 75% of the client’s hosted environment, reducing their monthly recurring charge (MRC) from $1.5M to ~$400K and exceeding revenue objective by 6%.