- Highly organized Supply Change Manager with deep industry experience in supply & demand planning, production planning, forecasting, HAZMAT, inventory management, Master Scheduling, capacity leveling, SAP/ERP, SIOP (S&OP), MRP, process improvement, root cause analysis, data analysis and lean six sigma principles. Expert in improving forecast accuracy, cost reduction, project management, negotiation and vendor relations.
Supply Chain Manager
- SI&OP(SIOP) process owner and facilitator.
- Work with leadership team to establish production plan based on annual budget.
- Aggregate and present business SIOP information on a monthly basis to the business leadership team.
- Review forecasted product inventory, sales forecast accuracy, production performance, actual annual review vs. budget and identify gaps, risks and opportunities, key issues requiring action or discussion and define CARs to make the organization more strategic and less reactive.
- Exceed customer satisfaction by eliminating the risk of any order delay and reducing order delivery lead time as a result of conducting effective SIOP and clear communication between the key stakeholders.
- Saved $800,000 in inventory carrying cost through supplier negotiations and implementing Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI).
- 10% reduction in COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) by reducing waste through sourcing new consumable supply through negotiating with different suppliers.
- Increased 5% in OEE by reducing number of changeovers between different products during the manufacturing process as a result of implementing capacity leveling and synchronizing production plan with orders in SAP.
- Increased raw material demand forecast accuracy for 34% and reduced “raw material on - hand inventory” for 40% (volume) and 30%(value) by creating frozen zone for production schedule and synchronizing it with SAP and communicating on-time and accurate information to supplier, sale and customer.
- Accountable for supply chain KPI, including, on-time delivery, raw materials forecast accuracy and inventory accuracy.
- Manage inventory process, such as, cycle counting, physical inventory, reconciliation, excess/obsolete inventory and SMOB.
- Analyze POV (Process Order Variance) and create monthly discrepancy report for F&A.
- Increased inventory accuracy from 56% to 98% and reduced inventory process time from 16 days to 5 hrs. by Improving utilization and effectiveness of SAP, implementing cycle count, and conducting training for end users, all based on JIT concept.
- Created and monitored the Master Schedule and MRP parameters in SAP for finish goods and accessories.
- Create and analyze reports using SAP data for continuous improvement in manufacturing and measuring and evaluating KPI targets, consumption accuracy of raw materials and associated costs.
- Analyze storage capacity forecast based on production schedule to create strategic decision for considering 3rd party warehouse and the related cost for storage and logistic.
- Responsible for smoot running of production line in 24-7 environment.
- 700 safe days and counting (no OSHA recordable injury) by following EHS guidelines, ensuring OSHA requirements were met.
- Utilized SAP for monitoring and controlling production information, data processing and QC results.
- Managed and improved inventory system by implementing Kanban system.
- Managed the entire manufacturing scrap (HAZMAT - hazardous materials) process (Manifest, Shipment and Report).
- Created and maintained production schedule, SOPs and work instructions for manufacturing.
- Improved 30% on process capability and increased 10% on FPQ by applying lean six sigma principals.
- Provided guidance, coaching and support to the team to ensure that KPIs were met.
- Worked closely with production team, process engineering group and procurement in order to minimize scrap, optimize inventory and maintain manufacturing’s KPIs (FPQ (First Pass Quality), TEEP and OEE).
- Controlled process parameters based on individual order and different QC specifications.
- Assessed current production employees by creating and using Skill Matrix and RACI Chart.
- Conducted interviews for future employees.
- Planned production, inventory control, logistics and distribution throughout New York.
- Measured, monitored, and reported yield, efficiencies and staffing levels.
- Analyzed severity of maintenance problems and prioritized daily emergencies to minimize plant down time and optimize equipment uptime as well as maximizing plant productivity.
- Drove process improvement, waste reduction, and standardization in various activities in the operations.
- Improved production performance by managing and optimizing various parameters, including, process flow, maintenance, warehousing, shipping and inventory tracking.
- Coordinated budget, labor, parts, supplies, and inventory in the production section.
- Assessed current employees and created a training program based on the business needs and interviewed future employees as business grew.
- Saved 40% inventory space by redesigning warehouse inventory system using JIT inventory system approach which gave the business an opportunity to expand the production line and increase products variety.
- Reduced order processing time for 50% by analyzing, designing and implementing new inventory system and assembly line.
- Increased the revenue for 25% by improving the production line to accommodate 4 times increase in finished goods variety.
- Added five new stationary products and one production line for gift boxes by analyzing sales data.
- Increased online sale for 50% for online store (E-commerce) by implementing Google Adwords, redesigning business database, designing new website as well as retail catalog.
- Prepared safety and production guidelines and training courses for all level of employees.