- Highly skilled at listening to the Voice of the Customer and Business Stakeholders’ requirements, being their advocate and proxy to gather requirements, develop end user stories and high - level UAT using the Agile Scrum framework best practices to refine and prioritize product backlogs and deliver consistent product release and sprint goals.
- Persuasive, enthusiastic, and data-driven with great verbal and written communication skills to work cross-functionally, building long lasting collaborative relationships across the Organization.
- Accomplished at working with local and remote cross-functional Agile development teams covering multiple time-zones.
- Gives whole-hearted commitment to problem solving, whether big or small, while displaying a high degree of tenacity and resilience when facing difficult situations.
- Permanent resident of the USA.
Director of Product Management
- Promoted. Customer facing role and hiring manager with two direct reports - Technical Writer and BA.
- Product Owner for 3 Scrum teams ( Confidential Enterprise CMS, Players & Designer) and a Kanban team (Designer Cloud).
- Set Confidential Enterprise’s product vision, product strategy and product roadmap. Use Agile Scrum best practices to prioritize and refine product feature sets, articulate actionable user stories and UAT criteria to ensure product increment success.
- Organized Confidential 's alpha and beta testing program, using qualitative and quantitative feedback, leveraging both to gain actionable understanding, insights and metrics of core features ensuring customer acceptance and satisfaction.
- Subject and domain matter expertise for Confidential Enterprise, hosting global product information briefings for Customers and education of Confidential Professional Services and Partners on feature sets and monetization of Confidential Enterprise’s APIs.
- Introduced a range of Linux/Windows based Confidential Media Players and Tablets to augment Confidential Enterprise revenues.
- Developed the strategy and the creation of Confidential 's online specifications, documentation, and end user manuals collaborating with Product Marketing for consistency of brand - docs. Confidential .com.
Senior Product Manager
- Specifically recruited by Confidential CEO and relocated to USA to bring global perspective and experience to US centric team.
- Product Manager of Confidential QuickStart, a self-service Digital Signage SaaS solution for SMB in Retail, Corporate & QSR.
- Instrumental in the creation of processes and workflows for onboarding SaaS customers’ subscriptions, media player hardware fulfilment, content templates and customization services via a web portal integration with NetSuite.
- Created a simplified commissioning process using QR codes to activate media player hardware with SaaS account.
- Prioritized backlog and refined user stories with 3rd party development team for quarterly product increments.
Digital Signage Consultant
- Consulting role that designed and managed numerous Internationally acclaimed innovative projects around the world, including BT Global, Ericsson, Life Channel, AdAirport (Clear Channel International - Larnaca Airport) and Nedbank SA.
- Responsible to the Board of Directors, for the efficient and profitable operation of the Creative, Customer and Technical Service Departments. Hiring Manager with 7 direct reports and budgetary responsibility.
Systems Consultant / Project Manager
- Technical consulting role to collaborate with the three key supplies to research and focus on supply chain issues performing user research and applying attention to detail and analytical skills to resolve issues to The NEC’s satisfaction
- Design, fulfillment, implementation, technical project management and quality to ISO 9003 of Confidential Systems Solutions.
- Author of Confidential ’s Value-Added Reseller Sales Handbook - Selling the Enterprise Solution.