- Taking advantage of her ability to build productive client and team relationships, work efficiently in a multi - tasking dynamic environment and strong ability to quickly learn new concepts,
- Confidential TEMPhas excelled over the last 8 years working in both online and contact center channels.
- Confidential TEMPhas lead teams in strategic planning, change management, process improvement, and business analyst support for large, complex system implementations.
Confidential, Segundo, CAManager
- Provide call center telephony support for 100 agents which includes tracking production issues, documenting new IVR requirements and call flows, and test planning and execution.
- Manage test planning, execution, and release communications for monthly property management software releases.
- Track key s decisions, issues, risks, and actions items for multiple projects for executive leadership.
Confidential - Arlington, VA
- Managed a functional team of up to nine resources responsible for strategic planning, gathering business requirements, developing business process flows, and preparing and facilitating Customer Acceptance Testing.
- Provided change management support to create a centralized team to support refunds for all .com applications. Support included creating a change impact assessment, working with multiple stakeholders to define and document processes and documenting requirements for the implementation of a refund tool.
- Supervised the creation and implementation of analytics and reporting dat included financial, operational, customer, and website metrics to help the business track goals and make informed decisions regarding website enhancements.
- Analyzed projected team costs to ensure appropriate staffing and manage the project budget.
- Provided support throughout the development lifecycle through release planning, requirements gathering, business readiness, test planning and execution, defect management, and post implementation support.
- Managed all aspects of an international process reengineering effort. Created current state process flows for over 50 individual processes, identified process variances, reviewed noledgebase content for accuracy and provided recommendations for improvements.
- Assisted business stakeholders in creating and implementing an Online Chat strategy.
- Tracked key s decisions, issues, risks, and actions items to create weekly status reports for client executives.
- Designed and developed course content including facilitator and participant guides, simulation activities, exercises and job aids for new software implementation.
- Collaborated with multiple business stakeholders to assess current capabilities and identify high-level business requirements for website reporting.
- Used Earned Value Management (EVM) methods to produce cost and schedule variance reports, manage impacts of forecasting, and assess status of milestones.
- Acted as a liaison between the Confidential team, client, and the Program Management Office on all PMO issues involving security, management of travel policies, and corporate apartments.