- Skilled in analyzing client needs and developing appropriate business/technology solution for enterprise applications.
- Experience in overseeing all wifin project lifecycles, from requirements gathering to post - implementation auditing.
- Able to balance effectively between long-term, “big picture” planning and managing to metrics.
- Recognized by management for innovative problem resolution and team support. Proficient trainer, mentor, and evaluator.
- Plan Design, Development & Administration
- Project Scheduling, Tracking & Management
- Client Needs Assessment & Fulfillment
- Training Program Development & Launch
- Internal Process Analysis & Improvement
- Problem Evaluation & Troubleshooting
- Workflow Planning & Prioritization
- Team Building, Mentoring & Leadership
- Responsible for all product management activities associated wif teh building and commercialization of next-generation software solutions, as well as teh ongoing support of on-market software solutions. Developed Fire Property and Inspection products by identifying potential product needs; identified SMEs and conducted market research; generated product requirements; determined specifications, production timetables, and time-integrated plans for product introduction. Developed and maintained software customer and product requirements using customer feedback. Developed and prioritized Product Backlog Items (PBIs) and answer questions on implementation details. Participated in UI, architecture and bug review meetings throughout teh course of new product development projects as part of teh Agile development process. Trained Sales, Service and Support to use, sell and support software products. Helped Marketing develop customer and partner-facing training and materials for new and existing software products. Provided general support of software-related programs and tasks.
- Brought both products in on time after an initial year-long delay due to lack of product leadership
- Prioritized entire product backlog, going back 2 years, for three products
- Initiated prioritization of one issue per sprint for Fire Incidents and Technical
- Initiated cross-training between Sales, Product Management, and IT
- Leader in company cultural events such as Fire Training Academy for IT/Product team, conference room decorating, coordinated volunteer activities thru SoESO and GivesBack committees
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ,
Sr. Business Analyst, Project Manager
- Drove business requirements both internally and wif clients to develop teh necessary functionality in Javelina, including adjudication and EDI changes for medical claims.
- Responsible for identifying new business needs and working through internal enhancement processes.
- Work closely wif clients on Product Development Requests and Engineering on Business Requirements Documents and was intimately involved in teh software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate wif clients and internal client teams and departments to ensure clients needs are met or exceeded and disseminate information when appropriate. Worked wif JIRA product to track tickets and enhancements.
Manager, Product Management
- Managed teh QNXT Core and Medicare/Medicaid products. Drove business requirements both internally and wif clients to develop teh necessary functionality in QNXT and associated products.
- Responsible for identifying new business needs and working through internal enhancement processes. Chairman of teh QNXT Government Programs User Group which is comprised of those clients utilizing QNXT for their government lines of business.
- Worked closely wif clients on Product Development Requests and Engineering on Business Requirements Documents and am intimately involved in teh software development lifecycle (both Waterfall and Agile methodologies). Collaborated wif clients and internal client teams and departments to ensure clients needs are met or exceeded and disseminate information when appropriate.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Lead Business Analyst
- Facilitated successful launch for Medicare product that met Med D compliance regulations, wif project encompassing 35 departments and 9-month implementation process. Products developed at CVS are still being sold to clients and generating revenues wif zero to few issues.
- Brought Single Transaction COB in on time and at 3% under budget of original $2.13 million; served as valuable resource representing business ownership for this and all other platforms.
- Spearheaded implementation of AdvanceGenerics wif client who achieved $18.6 million wifin teh 1 st year of integration (program originally targeted 11 brand to generic drugs).
- Served as Product Lead on specific type of processing that allowed Confidential to reduced number of errors from 200,000 to 5,000. Assumed lead for training company on product, developing training materials.
- Led rollout of CDH-based Health Spending Account project to one of CVS’ largest clients Humana, wif project successful in increasing awareness among consumers of drug spending habits. Consumer Driven Health Plan served as foundation for current Integrated Accumulation program.
- Played integral role in other key projects that included: SpecialtyRx implementation, RxHub, ITD and Business Integration of legacy PCS and Advance Paradigm, and Debit Card Vendor Project.
- Consistently received teh highest ratings on annual performance evaluations for creative thinking, problem solving, and quality assurance objectives.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Customer Service Representative
- As Verification Analyst, prepared test plans that verified coding of client requests, PCS initiatives, and solutions to problems, reporting and tracking issues.
- Worked closely wif programmers on analyzing and obtaining results. As Account Representative, responded to client inquiries regarding program design and assisted clients in daily benefit administration, wif focus on quality assurance objectives. Provided recommendations to assist in decision-making process and conducted ongoing client education through changes in programs.