- I am interested in a position that allows me to expand my knowledge of software (operating systems, programming languages, etc.), hardware, procedures, and guidelines regarding the information technology field.
Scrum Master/Software Developer
- Leader of a scrum team. Perform Scrum Master duties in a SAFe Agile environment. Develop and modify custom/standard mapping for translating EDI transactions. Perform development and support for enterprise applications that support Supply Chain (warehouse) and Logistics operations.
- Leader of a scrum team consisting of 4 developers, 2 testers and a product owner in a Logistics environment. Provided assistance with roadblocks/impediments that prevented progress of projects, created compliance paperwork for moving code changes, bug fixes, etc. to production environments. Attending meeting with upper management/executives to provide update on scrum team s progress. Certified SAFe Practitioner.
- Providing support for an initiative to retire the Mainframe that s currently in use by utilizing Angular, Cloud PCF, Jenkins, Java, Spring Boot, STS, web services/micro services, RESTful/SOAP API s and GitLab.
- Resolving supply chain issues regarding the warehouse management system (WMS) and order management system (OMS) by analyzing identifying errors and business requirements, analyzing technical solutions (EDI coding/mapping, Confidential Net enablement/configurations etc.), and implementing solutions.
- IT point of contact for projects that developed dashboards in the Spotfire application which allows users to access information from data stored by the Confidential Net application.
- Developing complex SQL queries (utilizing Oracle SQL Developer) to query data needed for the dashboards.
- Creating a process behind future implementations of Spotfire dashboards for the Confidential EC Integration and Support group (received Bravo Zulu award for managing this project).
- Project management duties for integrating (onboarding) customers to communicate messages via EDI.
- Providing technical assistance, maintenance, and upgrades to end - users with issues regarding the supported healthcare EMR/PM software GE Centricity. Jr. Software Developer (Java).
- Successfully managed software implementation projects for medical practices regarding a major upgrade of healthcare EMR/PM software.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the in-house ticketing system application (Helpdesk), which is written in Java. Utilized Java and the Java Spring framework to resolve issues with the application.
- Successfully resolving end-user issues regarding supported software (GE Centricity). Issues range from application crashes to unexpected errors while a user was using the application.
- Setting up workstations and installing operating systems for new employees.
- Successfully resolving server issues that prevent users from logging into servers in order to access the GE Centricity software.
Environment: s and Software: Windows Server 2012 Datacenter, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Basic, Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, Remote Desktop Manager, Netscan, Hyper-V Manager, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory.
Technical Customer Support Analyst
- Providing assistance to employees and customers who have technical computer issues while conducting business with First Tennessee.
- Analyzing and assisting customers with technical banking information by obtaining data from the banking system (Mainframe, Interpose, MCIF, Hogan, DDMU).
- Assisting with Internet connectivity, VPN and networking issues. Also assisting with hardware connectivity issues (RDC hardware issues) and installing drivers/software in order for First Tennessee hardware to work properly.
- Assisting employees with issues within the First Tennessee system and gathering requirements to implement system changes.
- Offering assistance with multiple computers and devices (i.e. iPad, iPhones, Windows computers, Apple computers, OS issues, driver installation, etc.).
Customer Relations Representative
- Performed multiple customer service tasks in order to meet business needs. Allowed to perform my job remotely
- Customer Relations - Resolving matters that have become escalated/possible legal issues with customers and contractors. Also assisting with Website log in issues.
- Providing adequate customer service to home warranty customers regarding contract questions and service requests.