- Technically profound professional managing end - to-end project lifecycle, while designing and implementing robust strategies to achieve desired deliverables aligned with client expectations.
- Demonstrated success completing technical projects and directing multifaceted teams in Traditional and Agile settings to solve complex project issues, while meeting deadlines within budgetary constraints.
- Instrumental in technical project/program management in traditional and Agile environments - planning and scheduling, data and quality governance, and business relationship management,
- Proficient in IT Business Transformation, IT Infrastructure Service Delivery, Cloud Delivery, ERP implementation, ITIL Process/Framework/ IT Service Management (ITSM), Software development, and Database design/management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Technical Planning & Execution
- Team Building & Leadership
- Quality Assurance & Control
- Budgeting & Forecast
- Contract Management
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Technical Problem Resolution
- Project & Program Management
- Software Development
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), Internet Protocol (IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Post office Protocol (POP)
- Simple mail transport Protocol (SMTP), File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP), Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)
- Windows, Linux, AIX, UNIX
- Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Lotus Notes, Primavera
- Project management (Agile and Traditional), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Technical writing
- Data analysis and Database management (Oracle, MSSQL), Systems and Enterprise Architecture (EA), Vendor Management, CxO Communication
Project Manager, Portfolio Manager
- Reduced cost (by 20-40%) for clients by reviewing client’s on-premises infrastructure installations and advising them on cloud journey/migration and cloud solutions.
- Confirmed contracted services were provided according to standard policies/procedures by converting outsourcing contracts into ITIL processes within IT Service Management, improved overall system availability by 10%, resulting in 25% increase in customer sat
- Implemented IBM IT Managed Services transition plans/contracts, by working with client transition managers/stakeholders, completed on schedule and on budget.
- Increased 25% profit margin and 50% productivity by creating and executing plans to coach, motivate, and incentivize team/reports.
Sales and Client Executive
- Generated $15M in opportunities/deals pipeline by cooperating with business development leads to identify and segment ideal target customers in financial, Telecom, and Oil and Gas industries.
- Produced $45M revenue for the company through key wins including $14M hardware sale at a 3rd largest telecom company, $18M infrastructure refresh win at two banks, and > $13M hardware upgrades at major Oil & Gas companies.
- Using industry specific research and advisory tools such as " Confidential ", I became a trusted advisor to IBM clients (CxOs) by providing thought leadership, research, strategic insights, analysis and subject matter expertise (with global perspectives but local relevance) - thereby leveraging IT spend for business growth in key areas such as knowledge management (bigdata), customer relationship management (CRM), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) - increasing IT spend with IBM by 18%.
Director Tech Solution, Program/Project Manager
- Managed a $50M project to upgrade public Safety Radio Infrastructure from an analog to a new digital 800 MHz APCO-25 Simulcast Trunking System by providing assistance/guidance to technical teams.
- Designed refinery telecommunication system comprising voice, data, and video communication through strategic plans development and execution to enhance overall system productivity and effectiveness.
- Managed all stages of projects from inception to completion including project plans development, budget development, stakeholders communication, and project risk mitigation to accomplish project outcomes - including vendor management and RFP Design and Support.