- Multifaceted technical and engineering career with an extensive record of innovation and success
- Technically sophisticated project and program manager with a solid history of facilitating contractual services, developing Statements of Work, delivery process design and planning, execution, risk management, quality assurance, and closure for high - profile initiatives.
- Proven project leader with a track record of completing all deliverables on time, on budget, and within scope. Implementation of methodologies for training, developing, motivating, and leading teams to achieve all goals.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills used to interact and build strategic partnerships with stakeholders, senior leaders, associates, vendors, clients, and other third parties.
- Ability to conduct multiple tasks effectively and master innovative software and tools. Tremendous passion for my field, including great customer service skills. Certifications include PMP, Agile, HIPAA, and ITIL.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Full Life Cycle Project Management
- Budgeting, Finance & Cost Control
- Risk Management
- Client & Vendor Relationship Management
- Team Building & Leadership
- Time Management & Multitasking Prioritization
- Microsoft Office & Office 365 Proficiencies
- Statement of Work Expertise
- Call Center Management and Support
- Customer Escalation Management
- Software Lifecycle and Project Delivery
- MS Project and Smartsheet Platform PM Tools
- Cloud Infrastructure Experience
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) Strategies
- User Training & Support
- Mentoring, Training & Development
- Agile Methodologies Experience
- Expert Presentation Skills
- Troubled/Problem Client Account Resolution
- Proofpoint Email Advanced Threat Protection
- IT Project Management of Corporate Email Security, involving Proof of Concept trials, Advanced Threat Protection Selection, and Installation of new cyber-security upgrades.
- Beginning to End Management of Data Center IT Firewall Technical Refresh projects.
- Lead global teams for projects involving server and software upgrades and refreshes.
- Provide strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Project Management of the process directly involving developers and testers on Globally based Confidential team members.
- Manage schedule, budget, scope, and risks.
- Recommend and initiate systems testing and end to end documentation.
- Act as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Increased division profitability and revenues 15% year over year.
- Contributed additional growth leads valued at $10K in added product and services sales.
- Skilled at communications and engaging with business leaders throughout the organization to assess risks, objectives, and metrics for achieving measurable successful results.
- Application of principles of Business Analysis; in-depth knowledge of program/project management.
- Customer focal point for problem escalations and issue resolution.
- SalesForce application testing and configuration testing for the Confidential Enterprise Group.
- Successfully achieved account service level performance and program contractual obligations.
- Contributed additional growth leads valued at $500K in added product and services sales.
- Implemented cost controls on projects valued at $25K in savings per account.
- Delivery of Custom Services including: Inventory control and management.
- Managed spare parts logistics at customer sites and Confidential depots.
- Clear and timely responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s, and RFI requests.
- Developed Improvements of Services and Deliverables per Statements of Work and Contractual Delivery documents.
- Created and implemented custom weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reporting.
- Responsible for Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Adherence to budgetary plans.
- Successful Deliverables Review and Improvement Processes.
- Leader of customer delivery PMO, staff of 5 people.
- Conducted job rotation training, providing Project Management cross-training and education.
Lead Program Manager
- Developed new PM services sales catalog items, providing additional division revenue streams.
- Produced $10M in additional sales value for the year.
- Created catalog of Project Management services for Marketing and Sales Departments.
- Catalog included creation of ad-hoc services for: Inventory; Parts Management; Storage Management services; Device Installation, Moves, Adds, and Changes of hardware and software products; Custom PM Services.
- Confidential Storage Tower Delivery Lead.
- Managed and ensured that all storage tower deliverables are met for the customer.
- Accountable for the Operational Budget of the service tower.
- Liaise between the Account Management team and Global Delivery for the storage tower.
- Developed action items and plans for completing Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Coordinated with Global Delivery for all process documentation, incident workflow, problem management, service level management, escalation management, and customer operational and service level monitoring.
- Directed technical resources of the Data Management Team and aligned efforts to complete project activities.
- Contributed additional growth leads valued at $300K in added product and services sales.
- Implemented project cost controls saving the company $20K annually.
- Successful coaching and mentoring of company team members.
- Conducted job rotation training, providing Project Management cross training and education.
- Closely worked with vendors and contractors supporting my Projects and Programs.
- Interviewed, hired, and directed temporary contractor supplied staff members.
- Developed opportunities with contract values worth millions of dollars in revenue while managing integration of internal Confidential organizations and multifunctional team members, consisting of subject matter experts and delegates of the Delivery, Legal, Sales, and Finance departments.
- Created solutions to meet customer scope requirements. Produced comprehensive solution documents, statements of work, amendments, and contracts.
- Delivered solutions to control customer costs and use cost analysis techniques and achieve Confidential business profit margin and revenue goals.
- Cultivated and managed third-party partner and sub-contractor relationships.
Storage Engineering Lab Manager
- Facilitated the successful management of over 30 staff members serving six individual program teams, resulting in a StorageWorks Division Customer Champion Award.
- Managed laboratory budget, resources, and network upgrades that improved the operational abilities that generated more than $20M in revenue for the business unit.
- Create contracts and relationships with vendors for outside services in support of the Engineering Lab infrastructure.
- Generated major improvements in inventory management, slashing processing time from 3 weeks to 1 day with the introduction of policies, procedures, and enhanced asset auditing techniques.
- Achieved superior levels of lab safety and compliance through effective implementation of Environmental Health and Safety policies, practices, and audits, and certifications.
- Improved purchasing operations through enhancements in forecasting and delivery of new equipment purchases, repairs, and replacements, significantly reducing costs.
- Designed the architecture of Storage Area Networks utilizing resilient/redundant Fibre Channel fabrics, improving test flexibility, and reducing downtime.
- Provided test and system integration functions of various environments for the Compaq Enterprise Volume Manager (EVM) and Confidential Business Copy for EVA storage software products.
- Prepared and delivered on-site presentations to clients and performed EVM evaluations, ensuring high levels of customer product acceptance and sales revenues.
Field Application Engineer
- Delivered field installation and support services for a family of computer storage products.
- Achieved expertise in a variety of complex RAID systems of various capacities and technologies. Attained top levels of client performance and satisfaction through quality onsite and remote technical support.