- Driven and energetic certified Agile Coach (ICP - ACC) and Product Owner (CSPO) with over 15 years of experience in business consulting for Financial Services and Healthcare industry. Championed adoption of Agile principles at the enterprise level to accelerate team performance. Facilitated development of Product Roadmaps that improve overall value proposition and Customer satisfaction.
- Implemented Solvency II Regulatory framework for Insurers ensuring companies meet their capital, disclosure and transparency requirements.
- Managed requirements for wealth management company Confidential improving Broker/ Dealer relationships and value delivered to the Customer.
Agile Coach/Product Owner
- Coached API Management team in Lean-Agile principles and SCRUM for development of Webservices APIs that provide information on Enrollment, Benefits and Claims on the IBM API Connect platform.
- Facilitated Backlogs refinement for member services to ensure that there is alignment with organization goals and adheres to Agile principles. Facilitation of creation of user stories and grooming for healthcare Benefit Accumulators, Financial Dashboard, Medical Claims, Pharmacy Claims, Provider network, and Diabetes and Hypertension Incentive programs alerts and notifications. This resulted in reduction of overall healthcare costs for members and the number of claims for Diabetes and Hypertension.
- Mentored team on how to prioritize product features using WSJF (Weighted Shortest Job First) and analysis of user metrics.
- Maintenance of Portfolio using Scaled Agile Framework Portfolio Management (SAFE) in Jira. Management of key Stakeholders and Executive team at the Program and Portfolio level. Monitored progress of Product Roadmap and provided status. Value stream mapping for key customer business areas.
- Implementing of SCRUM, and KANBAN across multiple teams to improve quality and deliver value more consistently.
- Conducting PI Planning, Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospective and help team adopt inspect and adapt principles.
- Coached Product Owners/Scrum Master for Dev Ops Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery to define a road map of Program EPICs, Features and User Stories for Artifactory, Jenkins, BitBucket, SonarQube and DevSecOps- Contrast implementations. Improved feedback loops, Fast Detection and Recovery.
Workstream Reporting Lead
- Calculation of Solvency Capital Requirements (SCR) for non-life underwriting risk, life underwriting risk, health underwriting risk, market risk, counterparty default risk and operational risk. conducted gap analysis of existing processes and systems and provided recommendations of changes that need to be implemented to meet Solvency II regulatory requirements.
- Classifications of investments and collection of data as directed in Solvency II Regulatory standard across 150 business units to ensure accurate reporting of assets against regulatory bodies that ensure solvency in the marketplace.
- Resolution of data quality issues across multiple business units that report insurance premiums, claims and investments consisting of Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives.
- Definition of Risk Management product features for management of claims, underwriting and investment operations that improved data quality and delivered more value. Experienced in using SCRUM, definition of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Definition of requirements of data analytics dashboard to manage benefits, claims and investment data. Management of dashboard to capture financial movements and identify variances above agreed threshold for assets and liabilities.
Vice President of Broker Dealer
Confidential - New York
- Managed broker dealer relationships and elicited requirements to enhance and solve existing problems.
- Definition and monitoring of project scope and objectives for business functions, operations, and technology stakeholders for enhancements to securities processing.
- Documented business and system requirements for securities processing, custody, alternative investments (hedge funds/derivatives), clearance, accounting, cash processing, reporting and/or brokerage business areas.
- Conducted assessment and wrote system requirements for compliance with Client Asset Sourcebook(CASS) data retention requirements.
- Managed business and system requirements for AccessEdge portal connecting dealers and investors, enabling real-time collateral transfers in a secure and efficient environment with respect to repo, securities lending, and other collateralized transactions securities.
Business Process Improvement Lead/Project Management
Confidential - Washington DC
- Wrote requirements for improvements and system enhancements for Single Family Loss Mitigation - Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) and Liquidations (Short Sale, Deed in Lieu and Third party).
- Developed recommendations of key areas of improvements to streamline processes and improve performance. Produced a monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) report.
- Documentation of requirements for data quality analytics management reporting using Dataflux data management software.
- Presentation of recommendations to Senior Management for approval.
- Development of SLAs with internal partners Customer Support, Accounts Receivable, Legal, Policy, Finance, Billing and Data Quality operations.
Lead Business Analyst
- Wrote use cases, user stores, acceptance criteria and UI wireframes for Solvency II insurance financial reporting regulatory data collection and calculation requirements for Confidential and Confidential using Agile methodology.
- Requirements analysis of financial risk modeling including portfolio management and Algorithmic Risk Watch instrument replications under various risk scenarios using standard market risk factors for equity, interest, currency and spread risks.
Lead Business Analyst
- Project planning and execution for European HUB Business Change Department acting as a liaison between the business, IT and Confidential Life and Pension product distributors Finance & Futura, Deutsche Bank and Fineco.
- Status reporting to project steering group on a weekly basis for life insurance products. Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) distribution of bonds investment product with life protection for the Italian market.
- Management of project change control process through submission of change requests, assessment of operational impact and submission of recommendations to project steering group for prioritization.
- Definition of requirement using Agile and SDLC of requirements Life products.
Business Process Improvement Lead
- Business process transformation for insurance Underwriting and Claims operations.
- Gathered and documented requirements for claims and underwriting system using use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria and UI designs.
- Writing business cases to support prioritization and funding of initiatives.
- Project planning and status reporting for implementation of new underwriting software for Marsh Broker 21 system for Marine line of business.
- Project planning and status reporting for implementation of document management system for claims operations.
Lead Business Analyst
- Requirement Lead for client specific healthcare web sites that provide tools for managing healthcare account information, provider networks and wellness programs.
- Worked with Customer Service Consultants to assess needs and document system requirements for Siebel CRM software.
- Conducted interviews with system users, documented requirements, conducted walkthroughs with developers and users to obtain sign off requirements, reported status, tested and tracked issues.
- UI/UX design of project for the online product website.
- Detailed project planning of multiple projects.
- Managed client relationship, reported status, and tracked issues.
- Lead a requirements team. Delegated work and conducted training.
- Conducted interviews with system users, wrote use cases that documented requirements.