- I have a strong passion for leadership through empowering people, diversity of thought, and solid record track with Engineering Management and the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Many years of extensive technical leadership experience with online IT e - commerce, organizational Digital, Agile and Cloud transformation, matched by the ability to inspire cross-functional teams to understand technical business product solutions, business needs, solve customer problems, and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Most recently, I was the Founder and Digital Transformation Leader for a start-up venture and spearheading the AI-powered digital lending platform to transform end-clients into intelligent digital lending enterprises.
- I also had more than 13 years of extensive experience working as Lead Software Engineer, Technical Portfolio Project/Program Manager and Leadership roles at The Confidential Online IT and Ecommerce business.
- Joined as one of the first Software Engineers building out homedepot.com from scratch.
- I was recognized with executive awards from CTO, EVP and SVP in multiple major initiatives, contributed to the digital transformation, growth and success of the company online business generating multi-billions in revenue and substantially profitable. I am an advocate and a master of building enterprise scrum teams and Agile transformation.
- Managed projects with large teams of IT professionals across multiple onshore and offshore technology centers.
- I also managed and worked with 5 major re-platforms that transformed Confidential online business from IBM WebSphere Commerce and legacy systems to modern technology with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- I am a confident online digital e-commerce, mobile apps and cloud transformation leader with excellent interpersonal skills and fine-tuned technical expertise.
- Sr. Leadership in digital platform transformation and extensive experience in managing complex enterprise cloud migration from monolithic legacy systems to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and microservices
- Expertise in Scrum, Agile and Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) transformation and project management
- Manage large enterprise technical product roadmaps, multi-million organizational budgets, organizational restructuring and PMO process improvements
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) for FinConnect’s modern mortgage data and services hub
- Expertise in managing complex program’s vision, strategy, dependencies across multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Build and manage large teams of IT Professionals in multiple onshore and offshore locations working on e-commerce re-platform, Cloud Migration, B-2-B and B-2-C programs effectively and directly with Sr. IT and Business Executives
- Master in building scrum teams, mentoring Project Managers and managing large enterprise programs getting Internal Review Board (IRB) approval
- Passionate about BI (Business Intelligence), Data Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, BigQuery and Super App
- Work with Oracle Database, Apache Cassandra, Hadoop, Google’s Cloud Storage, Kubernetes and Cloud SQL
- Extensive experience in Cyber Security project management and PCI compliance
- Architect and lead mobile Apps (iOS and Android) design and development for ridesharing app
Senior Program Manager
- Spearhead Confidential ’s digital lending products and platforms to transforming lenders into intelligent digital lending enterprises. Our suite of solutions provides the flexibility and scale that helps deliver immersive lending journeys and seamless omnichannel experience
- Head of Engineering, DRIVER program management and delivery of Fairway Wholesale Lending’s Digital Mortgage Platform. Press release: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/ 20200429005250/ en/ Confidential -FinXperience-Powers-DRIVER-%E2%80%93-Fairway-Wholesale
- Overall program and engineering management of four teams to implement and deliver digital transformation projects for Consumer Direct, Wholesale Lending Broker portal and Special Projects
- Manage Confidential VELOX program- the industry’s AI-powered digital lending platform that maximizes the use of data-driven processes in the automation of loan origination lifecycle. It brings true digital disruption to the mortgage industry with a fluid omnichannel experience and high-velocity execution from home discovery to loan funding
- Lead Digital transformation of products and solutions that modernizes lending data and services hub to impactful results for customers. Simplify lending journey, seamlessly connects the internal and external systems of the lending ecosystem with RESTful APIs, secure and speedy loan processing
- Manage technical product roadmaps, PMO process improvements, AWS for FinConnect’s modern mortgage data and services hub, organizational Agile transformation and restructuring
Founder- Digital Transformation Leader
- Provided overall leadership visions for the company PMO, launching and go-to-market strategy
- Managed ridesharing mobile Apps (iOS and Android) project design, development and infrastructure setup
- Managed projects to develop product features for Confidential Services super App with GCP ( Confidential Food, Confidential Shopping, Confidential Travel, Confidential VIP and Confidential Auto Repair)
- Conducted Agile training sessions and assembled Scrum teams
- Managed research projects for Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and AI
- Lead company website implementation project, fundraising activities, marketing and social media
- Managed drivers, riders and talents acquisition project
Portfolio IT Project/Program Manager
- Managed many major projects and products development for Buy Online Pick-up In-store, Dynamic ETA, Major Appliances, Sync (supply chain, data warehouse and e-commerce), Cart & Checkout, Loyalty, Pro Referral, One Page Checkout, Mobile Apps Cloud Migration and Order Management systems. Worked with large teams of IT professionals across multiple onshore and offshore technology centers
- Managed the largest enterprise cloud transformation program that transformed Confidential online business from IBM WebSphere Commerce and legacy systems to modern technology with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) reducing cost of operation and improving site performance significantly. Worked with Google Cloud Services Platform (Anthos), Kubernetes, Service Mesh (Istio), Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Boot and Micro Services
- Expertise in managing complex program’s vision, strategy, dependencies across multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders. Contributed to continuous internal and external process improvement, efficiencies, standardization of the PMO
- Developed PMO-wide workflow models, policies, and processes to improve forecast, KPI metrics, reports and portfolio projects automation
- Built and managed large teams of IT Professionals in multiple onshore and offshore locations working on B-2-B and B-2-C projects effectively and directly with Sr. IT and Business Executives
- Automation projects- Cyber security and risk management automation. Supply chain omni-channel ERP automation. Experimental Advanced Analytics automation projects with Hadoop clusters on GCP, BI, Machine Learning and AI
- Managed portfolio budgets for $20-40 Million projects (100% approved record track on IRB approval), risk management and responsible to work directly with Sr. Leadership in both Business and IT
- Expertise in Scrum, Agile and Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) project management. Advocate and Sr. Leadership in enterprise Agile transformation. Assembled project scrum teams, mentored and evaluated project managers on their team performance
- Leadership in organizational restructuring and process improvements supporting IT, business plans and corporate initiatives
- Extensive experience in technical product development while managing complex B-2-B and B-2-C projects
- Worked with projects to remodel and digitize supply chain for faster delivery, lower cost and improve ERP automation
- Implemented the company first cyber security and risk management Java program to encrypt and secure customer data and extended for automation and PCI compliance. Worked with CyberSource to redesign the payment system for Cart & Checkout and Order Management System
- Lead and managed Cyber Security project with Archer IT and security risk management system helping users to define and enforce accountability for cyber risk and IT compliance issues, enabling collaboration between IT and lines of business
Sr. Software Engineer
- Worked on the LD integration with ASI to automate manual tasks, streamlining processes and combining processes to fit a single object-oriented model design for Change Management for all of SBC. Developed the CMAT (Change Management Administrative Tool) automation project accessing multiple databases for the correlation of customer/network data. Worked with Remedy Team, ASI, and SBCLD members to integrate all solutions
- Developed CMAT tool to automate processing the incoming emails from different suppliers. Managed the maintenance schedule and SBC Change Management Notification. Worked with multiple databases like TBS, Sales One, and XNG to correlate the circuits and customers information
- Responsible for Sun Solaris, Apache Server, VRITAS Cluster Server, TBS, Windows NT, 2000 to resolve numerous technical issues and manage ongoing networks support
Computer Department Manager
- Managed teams of five supervisors and 20 sale associates. Responsible for department products, customer service and monthly revenue growing potential
- Coordinated, selected and designed products setup around the department to ensure a great shopping experience and customer interaction
- Conducted interviews, created new hire speedy program to get all new hires started working on the floor quickly and involved in top sale associate selection and moving within departments
- Responsible for all training activities around the department to improve customer shopping experience