- Award - winning Senior Product, Project Manager and Certified Scrum Product Owner with a successful track record of building products and running complex projects using Agile Methodology to generate increases in revenue for companies. Provide strategic direction to define technical requirements and develop product road maps to be followed by project teams and support market expansion efforts while simultaneously interfacing with clients to achieve goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Software development
- Cloud and Edge
- Networking, TCP/IP
- Hardware development
- Security Reviews
- Story Development
- IPTV Background
- Agile experience
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Product Owner - Technical Lead
- Lead cross-development teams architecting Cloud-to-Edge platforms using Proof of Concepts showcases.
- Develop customer specific IoT solution in 3 weeks saving $5M Confidential -risk sale.
- Enable product quality turnaround and receive payment application certification enabling access to large convenience retail customers.
- Achieve PA-DSS security for electronic payment system EMV solution by prioritizing and addressing security issues meeting release timelines.
- Transition 6 software engineers to IoT, edge solutions creating larger team for new development and proof of concepts.
- Instituted security process improvement reducing program risks of missed steps and sequencing issues.
Senior Product Manager
- Increased guest Wi-Fi speed from 1.5mbps to 3mbps and added new revenue for 3.8K+ Hiltons by releasing new software features.
- Improved customer feedback loop by starting cross-functional team reviews of services with major customers leading to Wi-Fi LAN management features and moving away from location-based services.
- Partnered with sales to exceed target by 11% by creating custom solutions for large hotel properties such as Atlantis and Disneyland.
Technology Project ManagerConfidential
- Solved install experience issue saving $3.1M/year in costs and added recurring revenue of $1.1M/year.
- Discovered issue creating action plan for product recall and fixed prior to larger release saving $14.4M.
- Led new practices for software teams to improve quality including bug triage and timeline contraction.
- Transformed device experience adding $100M+ internet and VoIP revenue while lowering device costs by 42%.