- Data Architecture and Management Data Migration and Profiling
- Data Integration and ETL Architecture Data Strategy and Governance
- Cloud Architecture and Migration Data Quality and Metadata
- Database Design /Dimensional Modeling Reporting and Analytics Strategy
- Project Management DW Design and Implementation
- Technology architect experience and hands on with various data engineering tools
- Project delivery experience using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Domain knowledge on Banking (Credit card & Mortgage), Insurance (Life & P&C), Healthcare (Payor and Provider), Life Sciences (Patient care services) and Resources (Energy and Utility)
- Successfully architected and delivered Data Projects in various On - Premises and Cloud platforms having collaborations with various vendors and technology partners Architected and worked on major leading cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure and Salesforce.
- Led client environment assessment to provide value in futuristic Data Value Proposition using modern data analytics environment. Provided Assessment, Roadmap, Solution and Implementation.
- Performed as Lead Architect for various Big Data Hadoop ecosystem projects. Hands-on with various Hadoop Ecosystem technologies. Big Data implementation both on cloud and on-premise environment. Certified Cloudera Big data Developer.
- Informatica PowerCenter/IICS/BDM/EDC/Axon/DataStage/Abinitio
- AWS Arch, EC2, S3, RDS, EMR, Kinesis, Redshift, AWS Glue
- GCP/Arch/ BigQuery / Dataproc/ Dataflow/ Data fusion/ Pub-Sub
- Azure /Salesforce /Oracle /SQL Server /ADF /DataBricks /Snowflake /Cassandra /HBase /Splunk
- SQL/PL-SQL/Unix/Linux Scripting/Python/R
- Tableau/Cognos/Alteryx/Data Studio/Business Objects/SSIS/SSRS
Senior Manager AI and Data Engineering
- Conducted assessments, strategies, best practices, and roadmaps for Clinical, PV, R&D, Patient Services and Core domains for trial data, operational insights, medical affairs, and real-world evidence solutions, using SFDC Data management with GCP services across 4 Agile teams, 25 resources with $5M budget.
- Worked as Data Lead for huge cloud integration and conversion projects (project budget of $25 M) involving Salesforce implementation.
- Collaborated and worked with various stakeholders, leads and Onshore/Offshore resources from migration, cutover, application/system, databases, testing and Decom teams to close the gap, reduce turnaround time and improve quality of delivery.
- Led complete data work stream for integration and migration of patient care data from and to Salesforce platform. Managed 2 project teams and client communications.
Technical Delivery Lead/Data Architect
- Assessed, designed, and implemented the strategy to cutover, migrate applications, workloads, servers, databases, and data from on-premise to MS Azure cloud environment. Analyzed multitude of sources, applications, databases, and workloads for retail domain involving 6 Agile teams, 40+ resources with excess of $6M budget.
- Led architect team designing integrations from legacy platform to cloud native integration platform. Architected solution to rewrite MuleSoft integration to Azure Data Factory integration codes.
- Managed Salesforce data migration from Classic to Lightning platform. Detangled legacy data architecture to modern SFDC data model and data transfer into it.
- Served as Lead Architect for cloud migration projects involving data modernization and rewriting Mule soft integration into Azure Data Factory (ADF) integration platforms.
Data Architect and Tech Delivery Lead
- Led estimation, architecture of end-to-end data analytics platform using market emerging Big Data ecosystem products.
- Product pricing, SOW, analysis, requirement gatherings, technical design, implementation, and support. Worked closely and coordinated with onshore and offshore resources and business stakeholders for various BO and Tableau reports.
- Collaborated with stakeholders from multiple teams for planning, design, implementation, UAT, including production support for various releases.
Technical Delivery Lead
- Architected, analyzed, reviewed, recommended, and implemented BI & Analytics environment deliverables including strategy and aligned with Fusion environment including MDM, Migration, Salesforce, Data Management Platform teams.
- Worked with multiple domains, vertical leads, and teams to coordinate multiple releases and deliverables including maintaining the integrity and performance of loads into Azure data factory via Informatica cloud and generating various Qlikview, Qliksense reports, and dashboards.
Data and ETL Architect
- Implemented smart grid analytics, AMI, PTS, RMUD, Phase-in reporting, Data Hub, CDW initiatives.
- Created conceptual data model for highly critical and high visible applications.
Portfolio BI Analytics Manager
- Demonstrated success in presenting complex finding (qualitative and quantitative) in clear and compelling manner that inspired action.
- Highest customer satisfaction for the analytics projects done for the clients with minimal schedule slippage and cost variances. Process improvement resulting in cost reduction.
- Huge cut down of resources needed by implementing automated reporting and job scheduling that resulted in $500k annual cost saving.
- TEMPEffective Project planning, tracking and control. Project resource utilization and successful project closures.