- Honored with “Program Manager of the Year” for the team’s outstanding productivity - based results at a Fortune 500 company.
- Spearheaded $1.3B program office with full oversight for the intelligence agency’s supply chain, property management, demand and resource planning and ITIL service catalogue including change and configuration management.
- Took an active role in leading operations to ensure TEMPeffective management of a 175-member team and a $125M+ budget in the development and execution of an ISO9001:2000 quality system supporting nationwide service organization with 575K employees.
- Planned and negotiated an Agile transformation contract in 2014 with Dept. of Veterans Affairs (VA), renewed contract for 2-years in 2015 with 50% increase in project scope.
- Delivered exceptional performance in leading the design, development, and implementing operational readiness strategies on a national scale, and earning a reputation for bringing together siloed teams/organizations into unified models.
- Supported organization by delivering additional processes and procedures to manage complex projects, while implementing Agile transformation tools.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Program Manager/Scrum Master
- Headed end-to-end functions involved in managing multiple hardware related projects using Jira to devise and deploy a full-scale Agile methodology with keen focus on delivering updated software. Monitor and manage other software tools team to deliver hardware management software for new and existing platforms.
- Accomplished aggressive timelines for product release by leading and directing team of offshore consultants.
Confidential, Ft. Collins, CO
Senior Program Manager /Scrum Master
- Provided updated software for universal usage by all USDA, both internally and externally by formulating and embedding full-scale Agile methodology. Developed Agile for other programming groups within the agency.
- Recognized by USDA leadership by steering all facets surrounding full SCRUM features from project initiation, daily SCRUMS, and all appropriate Agile ceremonies.
Maximus, Denver, CO
- Ensured savings by $20M by directing a large-scale remediation project regarding the migration of Oracle databases on VMWare to a Solaris Spark environment.
- Initiated Agile methodologies to the IT organization with focus on increasing TEMPeffectiveness and efficiency by leading various call centers for the Enrollment Broker program.
- Launched Agile methodologies to the IT organization by establishing call centers for the Enrollment Broker program.
- Acnoledged for delivering first disaster recovery project/model which adopted as the corporate standard ongoing, while serving as a Project Manager.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Director, Agile Programs
- Established and maintained robust client relationships to ensure smooth execution of programs across U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA).
- Led and directed 36 software development projects within the Agile framework, delivering a product with improved metrics and cost-savings capabilities, while mentoring team of professionals.
- Succeeded in receiving outstanding performance reviews leading to a 2-year expansion of a multi-million-dollar project.Experience: