- A professional Project Manager with an acumen executing strategic and tactical IT initiatives in the Financial, Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Government, Healthcare, Internet, and Mortgage industries.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Portfolio Management Office
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Budget Management
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Execution
- Enterprise Implementation
- Staff Development
- IT Governance
- Application Development
- Global Resource Mgmt.
- Staff Retention
- Cyber Security
- DR Planning
- Principal Consultant leading PMO and project initiatives for Smile Brands, Inc. and the Orange County Fire Authority (OCFA), Irvine. Established strategic long - term IT program roadmaps, governance, and collaborated with stakeholders.
- OCFA - Accountable for overseeing a $12 million critical infrastructure project(s) involving the creation of a remote Data Recovery site for the 911 Emergency Command Center, setting up Data Recovery Center, and leading their Cyber Security initiative working with US Homeland Security and FBI. Collaborated with other agencies such as OC Sherriff’s, local federal and local agencies.
- Smile Brands - Created an enterprise dashboard for corporate acquisitions and responsible for implementing project management methodology to oversee KPIs on operations vs. capital projects.
Sr. Portfolio Manager
- Accountable for IT oversight, budgeting, governance, risk mitigation, reporting, and control of the Planning and Programming Office projects (PMO) for the General Agency and Choice Administrators Divisions of the Confidential Companies. Responsibilities include oversight of all IT Projects to ensure each project execution adheres to the newly created PMO/SDLC framework. Responsible for summarizing 6-15 PM project status reports for weekly Executive review.
- Technical Project Manager - Directed a team of 8-12 domestic and offshore resources. Responsible for establishing a software development framework to resolve issues related to “Agile” vs. “Waterfall” projects across a global team. Implemented Salesforce solution for customer workflow related issues. Streamlined functional areas of the legacy application to off load processing into a web base application.
- Scrum Master -Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings. Monitor and tracked projects progress and performance against overarching project schedules by the PMO, reported issues, executed product and backlog reviews, monitored sprints to ensure tasks were aligned with the backlog’s stories.
Sr. Program Consultant
- Improved HISNA Interactive existing Project Management Office (PMO) and CMS software release management tool by integrating third-party software products, implemented standard PMLC and SDLC processes to standardize controls. Collaborate extensively with Confidential ’s corporate entities, which include Confidential Finance KIA Automotive, and HISNA project managers.
Sr. Project Manager
- Executed and directed a variety of interactive media web technology application solutions to support 80+ newspapers and seven broadcast websites across the United States. Tasks include developing business strategy, requirements, UI design, creative design, development, testing, deployment, and training. Products delivered on desktop, iPhone, iPad products.
Utilized: MS-Project, ROI, Forecasting, Excel, VB, SQL, HTML/CSS, Java, Visio Workflows.
Asst. Vice President
- Director and Managed up 10-22 business professionals that provided business unit support with streamlining program/project processes, application development, created of complex financial models to resolve data analysis issues, reviewed, and created business and functional requirements for development staff.