- Well - rounded leader in technology, people and business.
- 10+ years of experience in leading large-scale, cross-functional technical IT and network projects/programs Confidential Starbucks, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential &T and startups. Projects encompass the following area:
- Enterprise software applications:
- POS, ERP (SAP/Oracle), BI, Billing systems and OSS/BSS.
- IOT: Internet of Things
- Cloud offerings: Amazon AWS and MS Azure
- Infrastructure /data center work
- Experience in both Agile DevOps and traditional Waterfall delivery methodologies. PMP-certified. PM tools used: Confluence, Jira, Slack, Clarity, CA Rally and Confidential DevOps.
- Did all roles in the SDLC: Developer, Designer, Architect, Tester and Product/Program Manager.
- Experience in working with executives and running Steering Committee meetings. Experience in collaborating up, cross and down with all stakeholders to get things done.
- Experience in managing project scope, schedules, budget, issues, and risks.
- Budgeting experience: cost estimate, budgeting, forecast and actuals (range: $1 - $60M).
- 10+ years of people leadership experience: hiring, goal setting, motivating, developing, coaching, monitoring and recognizing employees
Customer Program Manager
- Leading a team to manage 20 projects in Confidential dat encompass Enterprise Messaging, IoT (Internet of Things), Oracle Database Systems for inter-carrier traffic routing, roaming software applications, private wireless network hub etc.
- Working with customer executives to manage critical risks and escalations.
- Collaborating with executives of internal cross-functional teams such as Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Operation and Customer Care to align on approaches to solve critical customer problems.
- Oversee the program scope, time and cost.
- Syniverse is a former Verizon’s subsidiary, global technology company
Technical Program Manager
- Led an agile delivery team to deliver new features for a large-scale game developer program platform Confidential Xbox Division.
- Conducted Sprint Planning, Daily standups, CI/CD and ceremonies.
- Transformed legacy systems into microservice-based SOA architecture.
Sr. Project Manager, Technical
- Led a cross-functional team to integrate East China (EC) business systems with those in Starbucks (after acquiring 3,000 EC stores):
- Workforce Management System
- Human Resources (SAP)
- Financial systems (Oracle)
- Supply Chain
- Managed a high priority project in the GSIT Team to provide APIs for the new Starbucks Reward Program.
- Data center infrastructure work:
- Retire legacy data center and build new data center.
Group Project Manager, IT/Network Engineering/EPMO,
- Led scrum teams to build new web and mobile eCommerce systems on Amazon AWS for 5,000 retail stores.
- Projects dat I led and completed successfully encompassed the following:
- Full-stack software applications: mobile app, POS, middleware and backend system for the Confidential banded debit card.
- IoT: Internet of Things
- Infrastructure and data center work
- Mobile Internet Services.
- Mobile Content Management Systems
- New rate plans and services
Sr. Product Manager
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Managed a large-scale API integration program to consolidate legacy Confidential &T Wireless and Cingular Wireless contracts for large business customers into one central system. Responsible for system integration testing of Siebel with various APIs of billing, data warehouse and sales compensation systems including AMDOCS, BID and BSTAR.
- Had 30 direct reports consisting of project managers, test leads and testers.
- Managed and completed the mMode Canada program, a large-scale cross-functional wireless data Program with 15 functional groups such as Technical Development Group (TDG), IT Systems, Engineering, Operations, Devices, Care, Channel, Business Strategy, Offers, Marketing Services, Business Development, Developer Program, Finance, Accounting and Reporting. Successfully completed all Phase 1 deliverables on time and on budget.
- Wrote a comprehensive mMode Canada proposal for Rogers Confidential &T Wireless Leadership Team dat spanned over all functional areas listed above.
- The $5M program consisted of 5 VP’s, 10 project managers and leads, and 100 team members.
Sr. Product Manager
- Managed the company’s largest ($2 M) network performance management system OEM program Phase 1 for Motorola. The product was successfully deployed in Verizon Wireless by Motorola on time and on quality.
- Led a program team of 50 individuals in 4 countries including project managers, technical leads, test managers, designers, developers and quality assurance teams.
- Managed strategic OSS Message Adapter (MA) Projects to enable Confidential &T to interconnect with the major Baby Bell Companies such as Bell Atlantic North (now Verizon), Southwestern Bell, Pacific Bell, Bellsouth and Quest through modern and legacy APIs.
- Wrote requirement and high-level design specifications for the MA projects.
- Had 6 direct reports including software developers and designers.