- Consummate Project Manager wif more TEMPthan a decade of experience driving numerous project lifecycles, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, documenting, and closing to achieve goals.
- Skillfully provide high - impact client solutions and continuously improve processes in alignment wif diverse priorities.
- Collaborate across multiple internal and external stakeholder organizations throughout software development and configuration.
- Complex Project Plans
- Risk Management
- Internal & External Resources Allocation
- Staff Mentoring
- Quality Assurance Negotiations Client Solutions Continuous Improvements Budgeting
- Software Implementation Documentation Direct Marketing Fundraising & Development
- Requirements Definition & Analysis Cost Controls Contingency Planning
Senior Project Manager/scrum master
- Converted existing projects based on Waterfall methodology to Agile /Scrum
- Converted tasks from MS Project to sprints and created a task backlog.
- Conducted Agile team
Senior proGram manager/scrum master
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Spearheaded project teams throughout Java based identity management implementations focused on entitlements, online journals, e-learning, event management, and job board implementations. Led release and sprint planning as well as backlog refinement and retrospective meetings. Coached team on agile processes and coordinated meetings to ensure quality performance. Developed user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Maintained top record of 90% on-time deliverables by identifying and eliminating impediments daily.
- Spearheaded smooth transition of identity management team from Waterfall to Agile development as well as created Kanban board to identify tasks backlog - reducing backlog 30% in first month.
- Increased revenues 20% in six months while reducing maintenance costs 17% wif delivery of identity management solutions for, online job board, and digital content.
Senior project manager/Solution Sales Enginee
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Strategically managed projects’ scopes, schedules, and budgets for website, eCommerce/Fundraising and d Confidential base implementations as well as d Confidential base migrations serving constituencies and non-profits. Coordinated wide range of technical, financial, and business teams focused on achieving objectives on time and wifin-budgets.
- Project Manager for 18 Website Modernizations. This included creating a comprehensive product strategy for teh new website by engaging various stakeholders across workshops and prioritization meetings. Solicit feedback from different constituencies to surface insights about how teh website can best serve their needs and prioritize features and content that enables them to achieve their goals and objectives. Conducted design thinking activities such as journey mapping and service blueprinting workshops wif stakeholders to find innovation opportunities for elevating teh website as best-in-class. Apply UX research methods to validate teh design strategy is intuitive and exceeds benchmarks compared to teh current solution. Deliver teh new web sites in a cloud environment, per client’s technical architecture team’s directive. These solutions were delivered via an Agile methodology and process.
- Performed risks mitigation, financial analysis, needs assessment, reporting, and monitoring of cross-functional teams. Completed website redesign and advanced camp Confidential n management implementations.
- Strong pre-sales engineering background providing guidance and solutions in pre-sales.
- Achieved top client satisfaction and maintained 100% customer renewal rate by cultivating productive relationships, facilitating needs assessment and quality deliveries in alignment wif specifications.
- Launched Chesapeake Bay Foundation website redesign and CRM d Confidential base as well as Susan B. Komen website redesign - supporting increases in traffic, fundraising, and s by up to 18% in six months.