Confidential - Greenwood village, CO
- Assigned the task to ensure all 7,000 customer servers were kept secure and all updates were up to date on a monthly bases
- Assigned the task to ensure hardware was updated frequently on a weekly basis
- Support the Infrastructure Management Group (IMG) Service Transition & Operations (STO) Director with the execution of business management & operations activities that consisted of four categories: Business Operations Management, Assessment, Reporting, and Implementation.
- Serve as the main contact for delivering internal project implementation, and related reports that were critical for the execution of the OPPR project
- Maintained, troubleshoot and ensure the security and backup operations are in compliance with Kaiser’s policies as directed. Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Remedy reporting systems.
- Assist and ensure all Kaiser’s IT equipment and operations are functioning properly to ensure little or zero downtown through analyzing, isolating fixing issues
Confidential - Plano, TX
Project Coordinator/Project Manager
- Assigned the task for a continuous refresh project that included 5 military installations and was a 3 year upgrade period on both hardware and software
- Supervise a team of 25 technicians in the planning and implementation of desktop and laptop, hardware and software delivery for the Confidential Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) Refresh Project.
- Work directly with both Site Transition Manager and Confidential IT directors to deliver NMCI services throughout the execution project. Discipline process for Various Naval and Marine Corps Bases for the southeast. Work extensively with MS Windows Active Directory.
- Provide Customer support; troubleshooting hardware and software issue; training customers to use the new software properly; documenting all procedurals and processes, submitting proper documentation for the completeness of each military installation.
- Responsible for desktop, laptop, printer, and software support, troubleshooting issues that arrive, implementation, ensuring viable functionality between systems and applications.
- Provide customer support and training for all user’s requirements including printing resources, Microsoft business products, and coordinate with each department to find the best and most cost effective solution possible.
- Duties included but not limited to, configuration analysis, maintenance, quality assurance of product as well as integrity of the infrastructure and efficiency of all systems.
- As administrator for Microsoft Exchange Server, I configured over 3000 client accounts organization wide.
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
Field Service Technician/Trainer
- Technical lead, working with the program manager, leading a team of 30 consultants deploying network equipment and windows-based applications for end user access to the Confidential Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) Network.
- Solely responsible for all desktop implementations to include but not limited to re-imaging over 3000 desktops/laptops, setting up MS Outlook, connectivity issues, users related issues on a daily basics.
- Migrated over 2000 users from lotus notes to outlook and administered Microsoft exchange server 2000 including creating, securing, and backing up all data on the server; Provided software, hardware and printer support, trained technician on software and hardware issues.
Network System Administrator
- Responsible for ordering frame relay, ISDN and POTS services to remote sites from Telco and WAN service providers, and working with provider technical staff to resolve installation problems.
- Monitored overall network capacity and individual remote site utilization using Openview tools, implemented bandwidth upgrades as required.
- Advised client technical staff of routing, access list and firewall/proxy requirements for their networks and end-user desktops to be connected to the network.
- Assisted installation technicians and client staff with application software installation, configuration and troubleshooting on end-user desktops running Windows 98, Novell, NT and 2000.
- Setup VTC calls for various commands throughout the water front at AFLOTRAGRU command using View Sonic video processor with end users controlling the system with multiple AMX "MVP 7500" touch panels. Adtran "ISU 512" IDSN modems using a KIV-7 serial crypto device for secure VTC. PolyCom VTC, AMX NetLinx Integrated Controller "NI 2000