- Performance - driven business professional with corporate and start-up experience in multiple industries and disciplines including SaaS, product management, procurement management. and marketing management.
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- New Product Introduction
- Service Level Analysis & Improvement
- Requirement Gathering
- Process Improvement
- Supplier Development
- Software Selection & Integration
- Marketing Mix Managemen
- Risk Analysis
- Business Partnership Development
- Business Strategy
- Negotiation /Collaboration
Product Delivery Manager
- Managed 4 implementation/ upgrade projects for major clients.
- Developed 3 tier customer support program to reduce risk and increase revenue.
- Lead internal pricing transformation program (moving from cost plus margin to value pricing).
- Proposed development of optimized pricing and inventory offerings.
- Developed standardized product implementation plans and collateral for medical billing suite.
- Created 4 User Experience (UX) focuses how-to user manuals for medical billing suite.
- Collaborated with stakeholders to publish department playbook.
- Spearheaded client facing project status meetings to align on project priorities and mitigate risk.
- Drove product improvement based on voice of customer feedback to plan a scaleable/ repeatable version.
Product & Program Manager
- Drove agile methodology implementation within the project and throughout the larger organization.
- Developed product roadmaps to organize 4 product owners and teams.
- Created high level process maps and contextual diagrams to collaborate with development teams.
- Lead phase planning to organize project backlogs and retrospectives.
- Bridged gaps between senior management and business department managers and SMEs.
- Managed project issues to ensure roadblocks were avoided and/or resolved.
- Performed high level strategic initiative planning.
Business Strategy and Operations Planning Manager
- Developed business case for establishing operations in Raleigh-Durham.
- Evaluated prospective office locations.
- Coordinated drop shipping of marketing materials.
- Compiled content for supply chain associate training.
- Launched 5 new products including 3 product family launches.
- Developed integrated partnership to grow service parts category by $5M.
- Increased service levels by 15%.
- Reduced active SKU by 30% - 40%.
- Conducted Voice of Customer Marketing Research.
- Developed new collaborative product data collection process.
- Fostered relationship building between Confidential Finished Plumbing Product Management Team and Ferguson’s Product Management Team.
- Integrated CRM data to increase targeted marketing efforts.
- Conducted inventory turn analysis and directed changes to avoid recurring product outages.
- Developed product management/ marketing KPI dashboard.
- Adopted Agile Methodology to lead IOT product development.
- Drove Value Add feature prioritization.
- Collaborated on spring backlog with development team.
- Added and coached 14 new vendors.
- Identified and reduced reliance on poor performing supply partners by 30%.
- Developed processes to improve Amazon’s supplier performance.
- Conducted supplier partner interviews.
- Organized Negotiation Training and a Lunch and Learn.
Marketing Project Management Internship
- Completed strategic rebranding project to reach target audiences in alignment with organization’ s mission.
- Managed internal and external project team.
- Successfully sourced products and services using RFP and RFQ’ s.
- Secured a win-win e-marketing relationship.
- Achieved quality project delivery within or below budget, allowing company to use remaining budget for other organization needs.
Freelance Consultant & Entrepreneur
- Freelance business and sustainability consultant: project management driven.
- Strategic entry of existing product into a new industry.
- Strategic location selection for new HQ, production, and distribution.
- Lead technology selection and integration projects to suit client needs and tech literacy level.
- Product Management and Marketing Research, Walmart: Organic and local Produce
- Lean production optimization to increase useful workspace and reduce production time.
- Green Guru: residential and business clients; reduced carbon footprint and costs; tracked resource usage .
- Special Projects Product Manager, Hydro One Beverages: social media marketing, retail sales , warehouse management and logistics planning.
- Reduced product offerings to only best selling products.
- Redesigned product packaging.
- Digital DJ: event planning, experience turning slow business days into profitable ones.
- Utilized quantitative methods to assess patron enthusiasm for different stimuli.