- Proven personnel and project manager with a history of successfully leading high - functioning training and technical documentation teams in both traditional and agile development environments.
- Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, InDesign, Photoshop)
- AgileZen, ArcGIS, Captivate, Confluence, Cygwin, GitLab, Gliffy, Jira, Joomla, Linux
- Lucid Charts, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Project
- Putty, RubyMine, SCORM Cloud, SharePoint, Snagit, Unix, Wordpress, XML Copy Editor
- Lead multiple cross-functional training projects from inception to completion.
- Participate in business process improvement and development methodology discussions.
- Track and report project and personnel performance for long-term strategy.
Technica l Pu blic at ions Manager
- Led a tea m of technic a l writers and instructional designers who developed docu mentation and training products for so ftware applic at ion s and la rge dist ributed data sea rch system s used by customers in the int ell igence community and private sector.
- Reviewed and refined re quirements t o en sure documentation aligns with custome r need s.
- Prior itized, sch eduled, and co ordin a ted production acr oss several so ftware pr ojec ts.
- Mentored writers and provid ed guid ance fo r creating clear, concise, and acc urat e content. team stand ups, kaizen s, and retrospective s t o ensure su ccessful, e fficient workflow s.
- Ensured timely, consistent production o f doc umentat ion and training deliverables inc lu ding insta ll and up grad e g uid es, API doc umentation, release notes, admi nist rat or and user guide s, embedded Help Centers, tr a in in g slide s, SCORM-compliant computer b a sed and web-based tra in in g modules, white papers, technical proposals, marketing content, syste m arch it ect ur e des i gns, data models, a n d dat a flowch art s.