- He brings over 20+ years of progressive experience in project and program management, product development, software development, telecommunications, and networking/data center infrastructure.
- He has also taught project, program, and operations management courses to MBA students both locally and internationally.
- He holds current Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) certifications.
- He has a proven record of increasing business profitability by delivering products and services to market sooner than expected, while also improving business process effectiveness and efficiency by as much as 50%.
- He has worked in waterfall and agile environments, and on all aspects of project management including scope, planning, budgeting, change control, status reporting, and issues and risk tracking.
- He is a hands - on project manager, focused on all project details to ensure success.
- Microsoft Suite, Project, Visio
- Smartsheet, Agile/Scrum, SAFe, Rally, JIRA, Clarity
- Power BI/Data analyses
- Reporting tools, Confluence
- Team Foundation Services
- Vendor/Risk management
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Project managed and developed detailed Incident Response, Disaster Recovery, Vulnerability Management, and 3rd Party Vendor Management Cybersecurity plans, processes, procedures, tools, and training materials. Completed these deliverables in 8 months while earning accolades from peers, managers, and C-level executives for the speed and quality of those deliverables.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Project managed the delivery of a PCI Tokenization program for Web, Shipboard and Call center applications to reduce liability for credit card data theft. Project was 3 months behind schedule, but successfully delivered in April, as planned and budgeted.
- Product Owner and Scrum Master for a team of developers and testers building UI features and backend services to support the PCI Tokenization projects.
Management Consultant / Project Manager
- Project managed the delivery of Salesforce applets that enabled Tele-sales agents to complete 90% more call attempts / agent than was possible using the old tool set. This work was completed in 6 weeks using Agile methodologies.
- Project managed the delivery of Salesforce applets for a new Confidential service that provides qualified customers with Home Internet Service at competitive prices while generating 1st year revenue of ~ $1.8M. Work was completed in 8 weeks using Agile.
- Completed an IT network and applications disaster recovery project encompassing thirty-six (36) applications and network services as part of the transition from a mainframe to a client server architecture.
- Completed the network integration of ten (10) Confidential Insurance Group sites with the Confidential Bank network $32.4K under budget, with no downtime for either business, while pioneering SD-WAN devices and technology.
- Completed an inventory of 119 software applications to identify non-public information (NPI) in 4 months and led the analysis of 4 vendor solutions to obfuscate test data in development, test, and training environments.
Technical Project Manager
- Led planning, testing, and deployment of LTE network elements in Confidential ’s Lab and Production environments.
- Improved forecasted delivery dates by 33% using concurrent engineering and eliminating redundant test cases.
- Led testing and deployment of small cell products in Confidential ’s Lab and Production environments.
- Analyzed test results (data stratification, Pareto, regression) to identify key product and site-specific problems.
- Coordinated solution development with product development, engineering teams and the Confidential customer.
- Drove voice and data dropped call rate improvements of 11.6% and 69.9% during First Office Application (FOA) testing.
Senior Program Manager / Scrum Master
- Developed and led Azure pilot programs to design, scale and accelerate delivery processes for the deployment of large volumes of new hardware into data centers, with fewer post-deployment quality issues.
- Ensured Scrum teams developing platforms hosting Microsoft Studio Game titles (e.g., Forza) adhered to Scrum practices and rules during Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective ceremonies. Removed roadblocks to progress.