- An accomplished and talented business analyst / product manager responsible for business process improvements and supporting mission critical strategies by managing the software development lifecycle from initial analysis and requirements elicitation through design, build, testing and implementation.
- Extensive experience serving as the primary relationship manager between technical teams and stakeholders.
- Accountable to both senior IT and operations leadership.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Able to engage and interact effectively with all personnel from C - level through end-user.
- Conveys complex issues and solutions in clear, concise and easily understandable language.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Agile Transformation & Coaching
- Certified SAFe 4 Program Consultant
- Lean Six Sigma Certified
- Agile Methodologies
- Process Improvement
- Analytical & Creative Thinking
- Consultant, Mediator & Collaborator
- Quality Assurance / User Testing
- Coach & Mentor
- Public Speaking & Presentation
- Team building, engagement & cohesion
- Atlassian tools (Jira / Confluence)
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- MS Office Suite
- Balsamiq Mock-ups
- OnBase v15
- Kofax Transformation Module v6
- Kofax Capture v10
- MS Team Foundation Server
- Metro II & e-Oscar
Product Manager / Scrum Master
- Developed requirements for migration of legacy (AS400) core merchandising system to Azure Cloud platform. Documented features, user stories, lifecycle mapping and data dictionaries.
- Championed the use of basic Agile principles for technical team and coached them on understanding capacity, velocity, estimating and using Kanban boards.
- Set up and facilitated team ceremonies including stand-ups, reviews, demo’s and retro’s.
- Educated business partners on benefits of Agile - particularly by creating visibility into planned work and progress of that work.
- Implemented servicing capabilities for expanded vendor direct big ticket product offerings.
- Championed project level showcase highlighting delivery method and fees expansion to executive stakeholders.
- Drove initiative to identify and eliminate hardcoding from legacy codebase.
- Partnered with Agile coaches to further the Confidential ’s Tech Agile transformation journey.
Principal Business Analyst
- Mapped and documented processes to mitigate risk of failure by mission critical systems.
- Recommended improved future state processes based on current state analysis.
- Implemented more efficient service application processes reducing cycle time.
- Participated in nascent Agile transformation community.
Sr. Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Worked extensively with Jira / Confluence to maintain product backlog including feature definition and decomposition, requirements gathering, refinement and estimating.
- Delivered first enterprise grade no-SQL Graph database solution from Neo Technologies:
- Replaced multiple ECSB micro-services with highly performant and scalable solution.
- Improved read rate from ~20 transactions per sec. to over 100 TPS.
- Mission critical platform with extremely robust fail-over and fallback capabilities.
- Served as primary contact with partners at 84.51 to transmit and deliver personalized coupon, shopping list, product favorites and recipe data to all digital channels.
- Co-led product showcase event to present and demo work completed for executive leadership.
- Implemented several innovative team building and cohesion programs.
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
Sr. Business Solutions Manager
- Enhanced Kofax based judgment verification process to allow images with limited data to be handled systematically eliminating a costly manual procedure and added $250k to monthly cash flow.
- Utilized excess Kofax license capacity to scan for images showing incorrect plaintiff. Removed legal risk, identified cases where new judgments were required and prevented license cost wastage.
- Participated in executive steering committee meetings to negotiate and establish priorities for corporate wide ECM initiatives.
- Modified bulk image ingestion utility to:
- Call custom scripts eliminating 40 hours manual intervention per month.
- Identify and prevent duplicate images from entering system.
- Improve indexing rate from 5.4 to 0.18 seconds per image (30x improvement).
- Increased flexibility of bulk image extraction tool to improve quality and timeliness of files delivered to external entities.
- Facilitated all phases of the agile development lifecycle across multiple technical teams (8-12 staff) and business groups (up to 500 users). Highly familiar with all agile processes and ceremonies including; requirements gathering, story writing, grooming, estimating, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives.
Sr. Business Solutions ManagerConfidential
- Led greenfield initiative to develop consolidated research and resolution platform for consumer disputes from credit bureaus
- Automated bulk capture and ingestion of consumer documents from credit bureaus. Reduced cost of manual indexing process by 3.5 FTE.
- Re-architected written dispute process to comply with legislative changes. Automation and improved user efficiencies reduced dispute backlog from 80k to a rolling 12k accounts.
- Headed development of custom integrations with OnBase and Kofax to implement double-blind judgment image verifications which eliminated legal risk and increased monthly liquidations by $1.5mm.
- Managed project to rewrite monthly credit bureau reporting of 9-10 million consumer accounts. Increased reporting eligibilities by 12% and accuracy by 23%.
- Managed pilot OnBase project for Customer Service inbound correspondence resulting in reduced team size from 20 to 10 FTE and eliminated all paper copies of correspondence.
- Product owner for legacy customer service application. Integrated many enhancements (workflows, bulk letter generation, auto-calling, auto-replication of account updates) to improve user efficiency.
- Implemented Productivity Tracker - a custom built system tray utility for capturing all user activities. Data supported management efficiency reporting and drove Six Sigma initiatives.
- Directed development of Quality Analysis tool that drove and maintained customer service quality scores above 99.5%.