- Drive Software as a Service (SaaS) revenue and accelerated sales cycles by establishing credibility with prospective customers and becoming a trusted advisor. Demonstrated history of continuous advancement with expertise in Cloud / SaaS technology services. Recognized for ability to produce results based on internal and external customer requirements. Focused listener and client advocate.
Sr. Implementation Project Manager
- Managed multiple client engagements at varying stages of deployment - including global enterprise rollouts, custom requirement projects, and software release upgrades.
- Strengthened relationships with various stakeholders on client, partner, and internal teams to deliver successful deployments.
- Successfully delivered 5 client projects to steady state on or ahead of time while managing 13 overall engagements with an average implementation cycle of 4-6 months.
- Developed standards for executive client sponsor reviews specific to risk management and schedule.
- Created process improvement documentation that reduced user acceptance testing by 40%.
- Assessing progress
- Transitioned a dissatisfied client to a referenceable client using advanced conflict resolution
- Manage client expectations
- Managed project risks and issues, as well as changes to project plans and deliverables
- Selected by group lead to manage mentoring assignments and track Confidential ’s master list of Client Solution Professionals certified in security and privacy principles based on relationships built across different sales regions.
- Minimized proposal cycle time while educating sales team on best practices for proposal submission and approval processes as SaaS subject-matter expert (SME) for sales pricing tool and solution requirements.
- Drove achievement of $21M bi-annual contract value target through best practice contract negotiation and product quote structure.
- Architected bridge plays for existing S&S customers to move to Confidential ’s SaaS services by demonstrating client hard cost savings and focusing on shift from capex to opex.
Pre-Sales Solution Architect
- Ensured optimal deliverables and aligned technical requirements with solution design by leveraging technical aptitude of deployment process, in collaboration with Sales and Professional Services teams.
- Substantiated margin alignment with brand requirements for domestic and global deals, ensuring revenue-generating deals.
- Streamlined sales process and reduced time-to-close by implementing standardized steps with internal teams and creating resulting documentation for complex statement of work (SOW) and budgetary/planning estimates.
- Provided first level of review and approval which ensured deal structure, requirement documentation, adequate client coverage, and deployment buy-in were in place on 160 client proposals representing over $30M in revenue.
Implementation Project Manager
- Combined and streamlined internal/external management of mobile and fixed telecommunication service implementations, eliminating redundancies and reducing timelines, as inceptive project manager for cross-product team.
- Led ROI, business process cycle time, and custom Business Intelligence (BI) reporting development for key clients, bolstering additional service revenue due primarily to cost saving audits.
- Singled out to modify standard client rollout documentation, simplifying to step-by-step guide which resulted in one of the quickest deployments in TEM industry.
- Facilitated and conducted client software user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Addressed major client satisfaction concerns, driving renewal and avoiding terminations.
Director, Relationship Manager
- Acted as direct Client Facilitator to develop, nurture, and maintain senior-level user relationships.
- Expanded client portfolio revenue by 70% through continued analysis of client service usage.
- Negotiated partner agreement which grew annual revenue 300%.
- Deployed executive dashboards to measure service performance and value, increasing visibility of product benefits; led to contract renewals with 2 highest revenue clients.
- Managed and built ongoing relationships for Fortune 100, 500, and 1000 enterprise customers, expanding account penetration through upselling application of Avotus solutions as well as drive service adoption.
- Recognized as SME of product functionality and deployment practices as well as tasked with creating company’s client facing documentation on provisioning.
- Provided methodology expertise and support for system and complex business process analysis throughout client’s engagement.
- Personable and well-proven experience working well with all groups including business, operations, and technical organizations