- With 10+ years in technology implementation projects and nearly $18 Million USD in successful implementations. I am highly motivated to engage a new opportunity and support project implementations and execution.
- Intellectually curious and leading with integrity.
- Approach Telecom delivery requests with an agile mindset and practice (e.g., strong focus on delivering MVPs, focused on incremental value rather than perfection, etc).
- Encourage collaboration between teams and Solution Architects/Engineering; coordinating multiple business telecommunications projects within the Omni - channel contact center. Meet with multiple stakeholder teams updating project progress (Engaging with soft skills typically required in stakeholder engagement), assist with blockers, and communicating next steps to project leadership. (empowering people, influencing, negotiation, conflict management, empathy, awareness of different norms and expectations).
- Orchestrate the flow of project value using various cloud-based tools such as Quip, Slack, JIRA, and LucidChart to name a few.
Senior Business Analyst / Regional PMO Project Manager
- Captured top-priority project requirements; highly technical in web-development, legal in nature, and in some cases- mandated by regulators (Ex. ADA, SEC, etc.) as Co-Senior Analyst integrating six major workstreams (Originations, Bank Servicing, Legal, etc.) for a new national bank product.
- Engage as Project Manager in five mid-category web-based, telecom, and CRM projects supporting the Retail PMO- ensuring overall project vision is met as expected by stakeholders and reporting on progress.
- Provide analytical support for the Core Data team in gathering critical data requirements on 270+ legacy systems for High-priority ‘CRM’ data transformation project. Assist SME’s with extrapolating trace data needs (Excel VBA Macros) into a traceability matrix for FIS, Oracle, and Power BI integration.
- Coordinate, execute, and provide analytical Genesys IVR and Omni-Channel Contact routing (chat/email/phone) context in areas of operations analysis, Contact Center solutions with WFM and CME solutions for Support services.
- Define, assess, and recommend Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for caller experience modelling. Translate website and call dialogue language from English to Spanish with translation service validation.
Senior Business Analyst
- Coordinate and implement Cisco Unified Communications (Telecom) integrations and updates for key global support offices ($2.5M project)
- Develop and sustain Support Services- Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Plan.
- Evaluate risk, approve, and provide User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and SQL queries on all contact-center technology deployments and reporting needs.
- Provide 24/7 on-call critical-priority Unified Communications outage services for Global Support Services
- Coordinate business resources during outages while driving key troubleshooting efforts with technical teams
- Design key CTI/cloud application tools for internal- Support Services
- Architect Cisco call routing for six languages and US government clients using JIRA as lead Product Owner.
- Data Mapping systems as Scrum Master for integration between Confidential Cloud Platform and Cisco Enterprise.
- Design Support Services Wallboard, CTI Dashboard workflow, and custom Support call routing saving $100K in development costs.
- Mentor Business Analysts, Product Owners, and managers in methodology and technical practice including audit reviews
- Provide training for Cisco Unified Communications with Confidential platform integration for both IVR, omni-channel contact routing, and UCCE reporting integration across CRM, operational real-time, and cloud-platform reporting solutions.
- Instruct on system outage process, UAT, Agile Hybrid, Scrum, Waterfall, ROI analysis, and business cases.
- Innovated Learning Management System (LMS) training approach to short-videos resulting in more than $500K in annual training costs globally.
- Reduced training sessions from 1-hour each to five-minute video links enabling scalable on-boarding and standardized documentation in six languages.
- Designed, streamlined, and implemented best-practice cross-departmental Business Analysis templates:
Business Analysis Leader
- Provide instrumental advisement developing domestic and key international customer support process improvements for partners.
- Lead development for Global Hosted Support Services (global telecommunications integrations.
- Provide key JAD (Data Mapping) and problem-solving meetings with key global stakeholders and technical teams expediting global Genesys IVR and contact routing design implementation including CCPulse, WFM, Hyperion, and other system integration.
- Designed process improvements working across three departments implementing MS SharePoint saving approximately $2.8M in 2012 in direct line staffing costs.
- Principle Business Analyst leading design, negotiation, and optimizing contact center routing for multi-channel services seamlessly via soft-phone with Genesys and SAP CRM backbone. Secured timely deployment on a $1.7M at - risk project. Data and Process Mapping SAP to Salesforce, and integration with Genesys Contact Center functional workflows.
- Gather key functional, and technical business requirements/specifications for Power BI, and use cases supporting integrations.
Marketing, Business Analyst
- Analyze, recommend, and provide key market model marketing and sales forecasts to executive leadership.
- Recommend, develop, and provide custom-designed senior-executive level analysis with insight findings across all 17 Confidential USA branded models saving in excess of $250K annually.
- Draft, recommend, and lead the first formalized process-documented forecasting and stochastic modeling for the Confidential USA Marketing Short-term and Long-term budgetary advertising projections based on variable-controlled multi-horizon design.
- Improved forecasting accuracy and techniques saved millions across the 17 branded vehicle lines.
PMO- Telecom Business Analyst
- Lead Telecom Business Analyst for the Genesys Enterprise project deployment (On-time deployment cost savings approximate $1.5 M). I frequently interfaced with core company leadership and technical teams negotiating customer request routing process.
- Design requirements documentation and templates for change control (SDLC). Developed end-to-end requirements for contact center routing and reporting. Data Mapping entire SAP workflows and API connection point specifications to Genesys CTI solution.
- Assist engineers installing and documenting Genesys development environment in Framework, GVP, CME, and overall CTI reporting (Data Modeling Assistant, CC Analyzer, Data Mart, CCPulse+, and Hyperion).
- Convert business requirements into User Stories and technical specifications- executing UAT while reducing costs by $200K.
Strategy Center, Business Analyst
- Developed the Annual budgetary (strategic) call center Workforce projections model (staffing cost savings above $2.8M during my tenure). Trusted key advisor to Senior VP’s and respected analytical process improvement guru to operational management.
- Continuous ROI review for existing high-leverage projects at C-level presentations. My direct recommendations provided project reduction savings estimated at $4.1M across 23 initiatives with 4 major projects stopped for ROI that failed to materialize.
- Responsible for daily operations, and departmental marketing under director of I.D.S and corporate development officer.
- Assist Director with planning and implementing department goa
- Responsible for billing, departmental and investigator budgeting, regulatory compliance, and FDA/NIH/NCI/CRO audits. protocol summary preparation, inventory control, and quality assurance in collaboration with federal agencies and Global Pharmaceutical development teams.
- FDA/ Sponsor/ CRO audit preparation
- Supervise pharmacy technicians, and assist the pharmacist in filling prescriptions.
- On-Call 24-hour service, 7 days a week with one-hour response to medical center including all holidays.