- To successfully apply appropriate processes to implement business solutions in a predictable, cost controlled manner resulting in compliant, quality systems for business use.
President and Owner
- Building Practical Project Management seminar materials on Project Scope Management; Issue, Risk, and Change Management; Cost and Schedule Management, Communication Planning and Execution as new offering to Business Professionals
- Business Development of Confidential and Associates Service Offerings to potential buyers in my network
Oversight Program Manager
- Implementing a Program Office for the largest project on the MVC’s books for the coming years: to replace their core functionality for all Drivers, Vehicles, other Agencies, and Businesses.
- Implementing a Program Office for all Business and IT requests from inception to Post Implementation Assessments and Process Feedback Revisions
- Responsible for successfully changing their Financial Close procedures from a Quarterly schedule taking approximately 30 - 35 days to a Monthly schedule at under 13 work days;
- Successfully ran the project to migrate their Financial Back Office application and procedures from QuickBooks to NetSuite
- Conduct the project to implement an automated data feed from their customer-facing Web Site to their new Back Office Financial Application (NetSuite - ASP)
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Responsible for successfully running their highest priority vendor product implementation project; Steering Committee composed of the entire “C” level; brought project from Financial Justification and Vendor Negotiation to Implementation and Handoff to internal IT organization under budget and on time.
- Developing and Implementing Project Management training program; PMO Life Cycle Process upgrade focused on Planning, Training, Testing, and Front End Loading activities.
- Responsible for Application Support team of 14, administrative and functional responsibilities
- Began implementation of the new Project Management Methodology across of internal IT projects
- Established Customer meetings with each major Business Unit
- Assisted in evaluating third party vendor performance levels
- Provided Management Consulting services to a large HMO insurer in their efforts to implement the Rational Unified Process; built a Communication Plan, Lessons Learned materials, and a RUP Findings Brief for their management to apply to their CMM efforts.
- Provided Project Office consulting services to a financial services organization in the mortgage insurance business; worked with the CIO, Directors of Business Development, Systems Development, Operations, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance and Quality Control to develop project plan templates and guidelines for their use in a significant undertaking to replace all their operational application systems.
- Provided Project Leadership consulting services to a financial services organization where one of their projects was missing its deadlines and delivering inferior work products; over the first two weeks established an Issue Management data base; Requirements and Change Reviews and Design meetings; Priority setting process; and Scope Control for the first User Acceptance Testing release.
- Responsible for the accuracy of Letters of Engagement and Statements of Work that commit this region to project level responsibility for our clients.
- Provided interviewing skills and judgment in the identification and selection of candidates for Project Manager, Business Analyst, and Quality Assurance roles within each project.
- Actively managed all project level work effort to assure milestones, deliverables, and client expectations are met with a high degree of satisfaction.
Regional Vice President
- Responsible for assuring compliance to the operational processes of sales, recruiting, and delivery in the Project Solutions segment of RCG IT’s service offerings to its clients. The geography for this responsibility includes Pennsylvania through Florida: 3 Regional VPs responsible for 5 Branch Offices, 18 Account Executives (sales) 3 Recruiting Managers, and 18 Project Managers.
- Applied process improvement techniques for each special interest group to support the RCG CMM Level 2 certification for their delivery services
- Established a Project Management Special Interest Group to develop “Best Practices” and Standards for this group.
- Established a Technical Special Interest Group to assist in achieving certification in several technical disciplines and to develop Standards and “Best Practices” for this group.
- Established a Business Analyst Special Interest Group focusing on the Requirements Gathering techniques of the Unified Modeling Language (UML).