- Experienced, certified, efficient, effective, successful Business Systems Analyst, Project/Program Manager, Business Systems Analyst, and Scrum Master.
- Additional extensive experience as a QA Analyst, Data Analyst, Technical Writer, Trainer, Training Developer, and Training Manager. Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Delivered large, multi - million dollar projects with the requested requirements accurately, on time, and on budget using on-shore and offshore resources. Effectively managed risks.
- Expert problem-solver, profit booster, and efficiency specialist.
- Successfully managed large (over $1M and over 20 on-shore and off-shore resources) complex software and hardware projects and teams, documented detailed technical requirements for them, and created user guides, training, and test cases for them in a variety of industries.
- Environments included complete SDLC cycle, in agile/scrum and waterfall methodologies, for web, client/server, PC, and Mac environments, and using Lean Six Sigma practices. Operated under constrained deadlines and budgets in fast-paced environments. Managed diverse on-shore and off-shore teams. Used English and Spanish.
- Worked with external contracts/vendors. Used various project management and business systems analysis applications. Projects have included web-based and buyer-facing e-commerce projects, healthcare-related projects, government, and mortgage/financial/loan origination/banking transaction processing and servicing applications.
- Automation of the preparation of $500M in securitized prime financial instruments; including modification of multiple applications across multiple sites with a tight deadline and low budget.
- Imaging, storing, tracking, and retrieving on-line documents linked to financial instruments.
- Implementation, integration, and customization of Web-based Pragmatic, Salesforce.com and Seibel SaaS CRMs to replace paper and mainframe based sales lead tracking systems; designed new SQL database; administered and managed implementation of; oversaw computer security testing for Web-based projects.
- Migration of a mainframe loan processing application to Gallagher NetOxygen web-based loan system.
- Implementation of process improvements and changes for OFAC and security and regulatory requirements.
- Selection, purchasing, installation, and configuration of automated applications for employment processing, commercial property GIS interface (Google Earth), and interactive voice response (IVR) systems.
- Migrating data centers and consolidating servers; remotely administering systems and installing and configuring IT (computer) hardware at multiple sites.
- Implementation of a multi-site, multi-sever PlanView web-based project management software in a multi-site, multi-server environment and integrating it with Business Objects business intelligence (BI) reports.
- Deploying a corporate-wide web-based (SharePoint) site for HR and SharePoint Web Portals for multiple departments, and interdepartmental document repositories.
- Deploying a web-based asset management system for IT.
- Implementing Interactive voice response (IVR and VOIP) systems to handle phone requests.
- Managed teams that delivered the following projects on time and within budget significantly increasing sales and customer satisfaction:
- Process financial securities and accounting transactions in Web-based, SQL, UNIX/Linux, SaaS, JAVA/J2EE, and Windows client-server platforms.
- Design and implement a quote-to-cash system.
- Design and manage implementation of components of an enterprise data warehouse and ETL.
- Develop self-study IT courses.
- Manufacturing of proprietary system hardware (various products).
- Development of proprietary system and environmental software (database, operating systems, and network).
- Implementation and customization of PeopleSoft HR and Oracle Financials ERP modules.
- Development of company-wide/international hardware and software self-study (e-learning) IT courses.
- Provided consultation to business units on quality improvement and productivity improvement.
- Responded to RFPs, built business plans; created roadmaps on hardware and software.
- Managed training, developed on-line and instructor-led training, developed documentation and marketing collateral; taught technical courses; hired trainers and training developers, and verified compliance; implemented continuing education training program, and developed new-hire self-study training programs used domestically and internationally resulting in considerable savings of over $300,000 annually in travel and training costs.