- Senior level project and program manager with technical and business expertise across healthcare, insurance/financial services and telecommunications industries.
- Key strengths in planning, organizing, leading teams within technical and business environments and liaising between business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience leading an IT Project Management Office as well as global project teams. Certified project manager (PMP), Scrum Master (CSM), Scrum Product Owner (SPOC) with MBA and professional engineering license (PE).
- Program managed enterprise - wide initiatives
- Program budgets up to $12M
- Led cross functional/geographical teams on multi-million dollar initiatives
- Managed multiple projects concurrently implementing applications, infrastructure, delivery of capital facilities and business process changes
- Assisted in development of a corporate/enterprise level project management methodology/framework
- IT PMO Leadership
- Resource management - recruiting, hiring, developing/mentoring staff and optimizing utilization
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and operations financial support
- Managed Financial and Administrative departments - Accounts Payable, Contracts Management, Product Accounting, Payroll and Foreign Trade Zone Program
- Managed start up and ongoing operation of a new regulatory program at a manufacturing facility
Sr Project Manager
- Managed the transition to support for projects in the cybersecurity area (CyberArk and SailPoint).
- Developed the consolidated schedule and all reporting for status and SLAs, managed risks/issues and communications for the offshore team.
Sr Project Manager
- Managed projects in the cybersecurity area integrating new applications with Okta.
- Contract engagement and laid off due to project cancellations related to COVID-19. Used the downtime for additional training in Agile and Hybrid; obtained the Scrum Product Owner certification.
IT PMO Leadership
- Introduced a project management methodology and developed supporting templates and procedures.
- Hired and trained 17 new project managers to support project expansion.
- Mentored and coached staff to help recover troubled projects.
- Program Manager for $12M expansion/upgrade of client services. Implemented new enterprise-wide information technology solutions to provide disaster recovery operations, monitoring of information systems and network performance, single sign-on and user auto-provisioning.
- Program manager for the development and implementation of a new IT platform and operations support team. Program budget during development/ramp-up was $8M with a peak load of 34 FTEs.
- Sr Manager leading an IT PMO team of 16 project managers supporting Dell’s largest healthcare client.
- HR responsibility for staff planning, hiring, salary administration, utilization, training, certification, mentoring and career development.
- Developed and maintained client and internal relationships to foster cooperation and business growth.
- Facilitated and supported critical project reviews, project recoveries, budget/strategic decision making.
PMO and Financial Management
- Key role on corporate team developing a PMBOK based project management framework which included project lifecycle, tools, templates, portfolio dashboard, user guides and training resources. This initiative established a common project management methodology and artifacts for PMs to manage projects and grow in the profession.
- Managed a team of 12 PMs installing telecom infrastructure. $4M average monthly project delivery.
- Led multiple IT project implementations.